1. Starting to get stupid, it always crashes when I'm killing endbosses of heroics aswell (long downtimes, only a few reconnect again). Please fix this, don't want to play on a perma-crashing server. Pretty sure u got quite a few donations (which is good imo), fix whats missing.

2. Hello, I'm new to the server and my friends an turkey because he told me the wrong info to log on lol, I downloaded the client, and he said to just run wow.exe and just type my username not email and my password but it's not working, he said not to update it so I'm not but it tells me username PW is not correct can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Tyvm in advance for all or any help =)
    Wotlk, Cata or MoP?

3. green went red, it will be back in 2 min!

4. Check if your realmlist is correct or not

If it says 'You've been disconnected...', it's not your fault. Server is derping atm, so sit tight while the staff gets it back online.... hopefully

5. the Logon server is not responding. can't log-in on cata nor on wotlk. not even *cough* lord.. *head chopped*..
    Now that you mention Lordaeron...

6. i use 4.2.8 and I got passed authenticating... but still cant login to game server...

7. Donate to skip the queue they said... why skip a queue when you can't log in anyway...

8. Cant get past authenticating
    you shall not pass!!!

9. Cannot log in

Its stuck at authenticating and after a few seconds get disconected...
    Anyone else having problems like this?

10. Donate to skip the queue they said... why skip a queue when you can't log in anyway...
    nice question :D

11. Yes almost everybody is having this problem.

12. i use 4.2.8 and I got passed authenticating... but still cant login to game server...
    This is MoP forum go away 4.2.8 guy, you so 5 years ago! ;D jk jk

Anyways... on the more recent expansion... we still cant log ;( is the ancient expansion still in trouble? ;)
    Edited: January 24, 2016

First ... 2345614 ... Last