1. Can't log...

Hey guys!
    For up 2 weeks now I can't log in at Deathwing realm... The matter is that I see there are players online and I still can't log.
    My net is absollutely ok.
    Does anyone know what is going on with this realm?
    Please help!
    Thank you

2. Unable to connect

I'm can't connect on lich king's servers since Thursday. I have already deleted the game and downloaded it again, but the problem persists. DOes anyone knows what I can do about itw

3. Login server down

after 48 hours still give me login server down any solution

4. You just unlucky :P login server has issues again.

5. I have the same problem, suddenly i can 't connect since friday ..

6. Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, bla bla bla...

7. Verify that your realmlist is pointing to logon.warmane.com in \Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf

8. Disconnects

So what is happening? server disconnects a lot today.. pretty annoying.

Is this what we can expect on a daily basis? why is there no word on this issue at all...

EDIT: ..... and again.
    Edited: January 24, 2016

9. Deathwing Lag Spikes

As you could see from the title above, here I will be addressing something very important to me.
    Lately, we're having major lag spikes, here on Deathwing, in the past two days counting today, so I'm asking when will it stop or be fixed or w/e? I'm sure this bothers most of people, if not everyone. It would be nice to know when will it be playable again so I can log back in when it's cool as it was before and not to lose arena matches and whatnot, alongside with nerves. Thank you.

Also, about the core thing you'll be making in Deathwing, great news really, just like the merging of Ragnaros and Deathwing. That's what we really need, more people. Great idea really, way to go!

12311 ... Last