1. can anybuddy help me about connected stuck ?
    It's just for some realms, for example frostwolf is stucked in connected but lordaeron is OK!
    If you can log to other realms and not to a specific one that means that it might be a specific Realm issue. Wait a few minutes and retry later.
    The specific realm that you refered, Frostwolf, might be under a quick reboot or something like that.

2. I think I need help.Already changed realmlist to logon.warmane.com and I still cant connect to server.It shows me Server down and similar things.
    Btw Im playing on Neltharion.

3. Same probleme here, i keep getting disconnected from deathwing right after logging in and it's the same for all realms. I suppose this is part of the mitigation process. can you please update the home page with real time situation of servers. You'r doing a really poor job in communication (both web site and facebook page)

4. If you can log to other realms and not to a specific one that means that it might be a specific Realm issue. Wait a few minutes and retry later.
    The specific realm that you refered, Frostwolf, might be under a quick reboot or something like that.
    No I have this problem for 2 weeks and I'm tring to connect to frostwolf or deathwing every day but it's still connected stuck.

5. Guys, I need some help.. I've never been able to log in my MOP account it says that my account needs to be converted into a battle net one. Any advices?

6. Guys, I need some help.. I've never been able to log in my MOP account it says that my account needs to be converted into a battle net one. Any advices?
    Same here, i try to log in but it says the same thing. And i tryied already everything that is said about firewall and config file... keeps saying the same since yesterday. And i still have the 5.4.2 version! HELP?!

7. Same here, i try to log in but it says the same thing. And i tryied already everything that is said about firewall and config file... keeps saying the same since yesterday. And i still have the 5.4.2 version! HELP?!
    you have " convert to battl.net" problem? then
    1) right click on your MoP folder>properties> disable "read-only"
    2) change your realmist into:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

First ... 28363738