1. Fun game for girls also...

Ever since my BF introduced me to this game I've been completely hooked... After Moltdown I completely gave up as it took me 2 years to build a character I loved with all my heart, I had a 69 twink DK on Lordaeron server, I was 13th richest on Lordaeron and had just under 20, 000 health with my 69 twink...

Most of you might remember me from my level 80 hunter on Alliance side named KinkySamurai.

I don't like many games but this is the only game that makes me very sad/mad when I can't play... That's how you know you are hooked on a good game.
    Feel free to whisp me or ask me for help ANYTIME. my new twink DK is on Horde on Deathwing server (Biancalove).

Love
    Bianca

2. 13th richest on Lodaeron - How do you know that? Unless there is an Orgrimmar annual boasting contest...

3. On Molten it was possible to go to the Armory on the website and set it to Wealth... Here is my screenshot I took back then attached. (http://picpaste.com/Wow_richest-e7xK6b2C.png)

4. Oh. Well I had 3 milion in my gbank and my friends had 12m and 15m. 214 748 gold was, or is, the cap for WotLK servers on one character I believe. I heard there was a guy with 40 milion gold before the wipe. Unsure if it is true, but at any rate, good luck in whatever you are about to do in-game again.

5. that cheatengine thou on toolbar :D

6. Ever since my BF introduced me to this game I've been completely hooked... After Moltdown I completely gave up as it took me 2 years to build a character I loved with all my heart, I had a 69 twink DK on Lordaeron server, I was 13th richest on Lordaeron and had just under 20, 000 health with my 69 twink...

Most of you might remember me from my level 80 hunter on Alliance side named KinkySamurai.

I don't like many games but this is the only game that makes me very sad/mad when I can't play... That's how you know you are hooked on a good game.
    Feel free to whisp me or ask me for help ANYTIME. my new twink DK is on Horde on Deathwing server (Biancalove).

Love
    Bianca
    Hello Bianca, I'm glad you're back to our servers! You're also very cute, I love your photo!

So I'll share with you a picture of me and my lil' kitty lying on my bad :3
    Spoiler: Show

Edited: January 26, 2016 Reason: Typo

7. Hello Bianca, I'm glad you're back to our servers! You're also very cute, I love your photo!

smoooooooooooooooth

8. Hello Bianca, I'm glad you're back to our servers! You're also very cute, I love your photo!

Spoiler: Show

Hahahaha!!

9. Ever since my BF introduced me to this game I've been completely hooked... After Moltdown I completely gave up as it took me 2 years to build a character I loved with all my heart, I had a 69 twink DK on Lordaeron server, I was 13th richest on Lordaeron and had just under 20, 000 health with my 69 twink...

Love
    Bianca
    You just coundn't quit, could you ? Well, as far as my personal experience goes, this is completely understandable.
    Most players nerer quit when their first serious server goes down. However, when this happens more than once, twice or thrice, things really start to get nasty. Then you quit WoW forever.

10. MyMoltenCams? What is that?
    your perception of this forum