1. Merging?

what happens when realms merge??

2. Then I would be pleased to welcome all Alliance characters from Neltharion and hunt them down in Pandaria. Yum yum... XD. You guys would have a hard time lvling to 90 :P

3. they would probably level us up to 90 and they said they would refund the coins spent on the cata realms.

4. This is sad.Cata is better xpac than Mop

5. not merging... learn to read the main page, they were just moving servers to a backup location or something such

6. It will merge soon enough. It's just a matter of time. XD. If the current contents of Cata is implemented on MoP. It will be a better place for all of us.

7. It will merge soon enough. It's just a matter of time. XD. If the current contents of Cata is implemented on MoP. It will be a better place for all of us.
    Oh really? Ok, if you say so.
    As stated in the original post, and based on community feedback Neltharion will remain a Cataclysm realm.

8. Ily, I wish you were still playing Cata... Is MoP any better?

9. It will merge soon enough. It's just a matter of time. XD. If the current contents of Cata is implemented on MoP. It will be a better place for all of us.
    Ilyanah, is that you?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdR5S9gZubQ

10. It will merge soon enough. It's just a matter of time. XD. If the current contents of Cata is implemented on MoP. It will be a better place for all of us.
    They said they wont... learn to read plz

11. Then I would be pleased to welcome all Alliance characters from Neltharion and hunt them down in Pandaria. Yum yum... XD. You guys would have a hard time lvling to 90 :P
    Hard time to level to 90 in a x7 server with flying mounts? ahahaha
    Hey kid... No one care to die in the open-world since the Cata expansion. they will level from lv 1 to 90 in 4 days snubbing you even if you kill them 900 times in a row.
    Just move to wotlk if you won't to see your epic/dramatic open-world pvp having some meaning xD
    Edited: January 26, 2016

12. although i wouldn't mind servers being merged, it was cleared up quite a while ago that it's not happening. why's this still being brought up? lol

edit: you can't fly in pandaland until ur lvl 90.. js

13. Merge your head to the wall. Cata isnt goin' nowhere.

12 Last