1. Losing items randomly.

Ok, i'll try to be short as possible.

About 1 month ago, i lost my Trinket - ilvl 377 randomly. I tried /reload and quiting the game then logging in again, didn't work. Checked my inventory, bank, bank guild, everything. Still Nothing.

Now i lost my pants - ilvl 377 as well. I lost it around 10 P.M. on 24th of January, 2016. (I'm from Croatia). I was driving my friend on my Mekgineer's Chooper and i entered the tunnel leading from Ironforge to the train station. I spawned in nothingness, just everything blue around me. I died and couldn't do anything so i had my character unstuck. I knew you were having problems with the servers, so i logged in 2-3 hours later just to find that i lost my sweet pants. Now i love playing WoW and this is the first time i encountered something silly like this.

My character ilvl dropped from 377 to 325. Please, do something about it. At least give me something.

2. Hm... I think this has happened to me in the past and my item ended up delivered back to my via mail. Check your mail first.

3. If I remember correctly, Warmane would not give you back your items unless they were donated. However, if your items disappear it would most likely appear in your mail (happens to me on my Shaman).

4. I've once lost a bag after they installed a server patch in Cata. The items in the bag were send in the mail to me.

My warrior felt in the blue when she jumped an enemy - and died - several times... the staff fixed this some time ago.

Maybe your losses are because a bug in the system? Did you open a ticket?

Jausten

5. I tried oppening up a ticket, but there's just BAN-APPEAL. Nothing else i could pick.

I'll check my mail.

EDIT:

Still nothing, just SWAH mail.
    Edited: January 25, 2016