1. [RBG Video] Anarchy Inc + friends VS Infected

Greetings,

Apparently Anarchy was supposed to have a RBG against Infected last week. It didn't really work out due to server crashing and being weird last Sunday..
    A few days ago I recieved some outstanding news from a friend of mine about an upcoming RBG against Infected, again! Unfortunately, this time people were missing and of course I'll back Anarchy up with the 3 remaining people, that being a few from DONORS.

If anyone would like to see the video from Berzer's PoV, here it is. Enjoy!

Well played & Nice fights! Big thanks to Infected for setting this up with Anarchy Inc.

2. Tclick is garbage, Holy > Disc, and Snoddy is awful. Berz is the worst frost on this server. Azalee even said he got carried. Cyonide is MEH. I <3 bakura. Shout out to DONORS for trying even though they suck. Btw, this is berz. Twoeasy you suck. /love

3. I got nothing against no one, but I know agreements were made more then 2 weeks before this day and they were broken.

4. I got nothing against no one, but I know agreements were made more then 2 weeks before this day and they were broken.
    Tell me did u made 1million dmg :D HAHAHAHA
    Ur so bad Jhonny so bad , I thought ur better .... Hahahahaha

No GG for u guys this was TWOEASY win :D
    Edited: January 25, 2016

5. Tell me did u made 1million dmg :D HAHAHAHA
    Ur so bad Jhonny so bad , I thought ur better .... Hahahahaha

No GG for u guys this was TWOEASY win :D
    It seems you got problems replying via Quote, that you have to edit your own message and unlike you I don't talk to little girls on skype. I play fire mage for years and pretty damn good since I have achieve plenty both retail and here. I stopped playing during the bg when the agreements were broken counting it as a disqualification.

Spoiler: Show
    If you type something silly or stupid, I won't reply to it

6. I play fire mage for years and pretty damn good since I have achieve plenty both retail and here. I stopped playing during the bg when the agreements were broken counting it as a disqualification.
    We saw in this video :D

7. That just reminded me of a song lol
    I don't know what song you're talking about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE

8. That just reminded me of a song lol
    It seems you got problems replying via Quote
    Ironic, isn't it? Instead of making a simple multiquote you decide to make a whole new reply for that.

Who are you to call someone out for having problems?

9. Nice BG alltho Berz broke his promise. Berz - you no smart, you no loyal.

10. Nice BG alltho Berz broke his promise. Berz - you no smart, you no loyal.
    Loyal?:D Wtf wake up its a game he dont need to be loyal to anyone.

11. Loyal?:D Wtf wake up its a game he dont need to be loyal to anyone.
    You obviously don't know the joke, do you?

12. You obviously don't know the joke, do you?

Obviously not :-D

13. You obviously don't know the joke, do you?
    You also take this game way too serious.

12311 ... Last