1. I got nothing against no one, but I know agreements were made more then 2 weeks before this day and they were broken.
    The thread and video should be called Donors + friends, not otherwise. Anyways GG. Peace out.

2. and this http://piclair.com/data/oaim6.jpg should have been your reply to the thread and also on the video .And thank you for the dislike ! i hope you enjoyed the show :)

3. Congrats but you realize that Infected is full of PvE kids and PvP braindeads?

They lose pretty much every premade they ever make, including against horde randoms. Don't believe me? See below. I used to be in the guild until I got tired of constantly losing against horde bads and for leap of faithing some Infected ***** back into a fight who was trying to run away (was like 3-0 so didn't want to risk dying lmfaoooo g?G).

http://i.imgur.com/0eWJVi9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ANz0IOp.jpg

4. Congrats but you realize that Infected is full of PvE kids and PvP braindeads?

They lose pretty much every premade they ever make, including against horde randoms. Don't believe me? See below. I used to be in the guild until I got tired of constantly losing against horde bads and for leap of faithing some Infected ***** back into a fight who was trying to run away (was like 3-0 so didn't want to risk dying lmfaoooo g?G).

http://i.imgur.com/0eWJVi9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ANz0IOp.jpg
    Maybe the problem of Infected premades is that they had to carry you, making a hard job to be done since cmon... look at those binds :D

5. Congrats but you realize that Infected is full of PvE kids and PvP braindeads?
    judging by your binds you fall in the latter. stop complaining and get good.

6. and this http://piclair.com/data/oaim6.jpg should have been your reply to the thread and also on the video .And thank you for the dislike ! i hope you enjoyed the show :)
    You call it "the show". Well, you are a bad guild leader, you can`t even set up your own group. You need help from others to compete. And most important of all, you don`t keep your promises made on skype and TS.

Congrats but you realize that Infected is full of PvE kids and PvP braindeads?

Your first screenshot is EoTs against a double premade (Fatality + Jinxed).
    Your second screenshot is random, no opponents shown. Loosing against a double premade as single premade there, GG.
    On top of that, we needed to carry you, a useless shadow priest with F1-F11 binds, wtf...

Also, you did not leave the guild. You got kicked, because you are bad and your attitude is bad also. Nearly every reply at the forum is hateful from you. Feel free to research guys.
    Here is the proof of the gkick:
    Edited: January 25, 2016

7. all i said to you il be bringing my group and some donors who happen to be friends.wasnt specific !
    I fail as a gm?
    1-You let your guild members insult mine in front of me!
    2-You baited me into 5s and get carried by a pillaring rogue!
    3-Your members are abusing arena bugs and exploit em too to get high rank or at least they try!
    4-It was my group against yours so beat it ! You lost to my group point.Quit crying like a baby girl and trying to make me look bad after all you did toward me the past few months punk!

Please get carried more at everything you organize ! It suits you well.At least I know how to please my guild and make em happy and make friends on both ally and horde and Im respected on both factions !Something you completely lack!
    Have a nice Anarchy inc. day noob

Berzer

8. all i said to you il be bringing my group and some donors who happen to be friends.wasnt specific !
    I fail as a gm?
    1-You let your guild members insult mine in front of me!
    2-You baited me into 5s and get carried by a pillaring rogue!
    3-Your members are abusing arena bugs and exploit em too to get high rank or at least they try!
    4-It was my group against yours so beat it ! You lost to my group point.Quit crying like a baby girl and trying to make me look bad after all you did toward me the past few months punk!

Please get carried more at everything you organize ! It suits you well.At least I know how to please my guild and make em happy and make friends on both ally and horde and Im respected on both factions !Something you completely lack!
    Have a nice Anarchy inc. day noob

Berzer
    1- You don`t understand the difference between sarcasmn and reality, it`s a game, get over it.
    2- When did I ever bait you into 5s lol, all we did was subwars. Go research a youtube video if you don`t know what subwars are, sodapoppins did alot of them.
    3- My members abuse arena bugs? Proove me so. We have more gladiators in our guild than you have active members, and they don`t need to abuse anything.
    4- It was "your group" when you cry like a baby not knowing how to beat us... oh well ask your horde "friends" for 7/10 people LOL`d.

Get carried more at everything I organize? What? You were the one getting carried. People please your guild? HAH. I heard of several guildies stealing gold every day for months, you shouted at them because they kicked noobs from the guild. I got enough friends, no need to asscrawl like you do each day.

I love how you state "facts", which are not facts without having any proof whatsoever. Learn to be a leader, organize your own things and not let others lead for you. You don`t even lead your own "guild rated BG" LOL`d, because you let others do that for you.

Edit:
    all i said to you il be bringing my group and some donors who happen to be friends.wasnt specific !
    You really want me to proove otherwise with a screenshot of skype?

9. 1- You don`t understand the difference between sarcasmn and reality, it`s a game, get over it.
    2- When did I ever bait you into 5s lol, all we did was subwars. Go research a youtube video if you don`t know what subwars are, sodapoppins did alot of them.
    3- My members abuse arena bugs? Proove me so. We have more gladiators in our guild than you have active members, and they don`t need to abuse anything.
    4- It was "your group" when you cry like a baby not knowing how to beat us... oh well ask your horde "friends" for 7/10 people LOL`d.

Get carried more at everything I organize? What? You were the one getting carried. People please your guild? HAH. I heard of several guildies stealing gold every day for months, you shouted at them because they kicked noobs from the guild. I got enough friends, no need to asscrawl like you do each day.

I love how you state "facts", which are not facts without having any proof whatsoever. Learn to be a leader, organize your own things and not let others lead for you. You don`t even lead your own "guild rated BG" LOL`d, because you let others do that for you.
    Lol i can beat you with any scrap group i get from horde or from any AI members i gather together.Your group yesterday was gonna get demolished by DDS if u guys wouldve faced each other.
    Get over it? Get over what haha.You should get over it!And yes your members specially some disc and rogue abuse the door bug on ruins way more than they should .Il get the videos when I find em.
    Subs or not you got carried and baited me like you bait your own guildies into your subwars and always make em lose.Thats a good gm? I was there with them and they were all unhappy bout your subs and stupid moves.
    Also Kenny big mouth was more than enough for us to do what we did.
    You get over it!
    Also the RBG was suposed to be that way I`m organizing it and people have their jobs to do and my mic was off for the recording so you have no idea what i was even saying during all Rbg.I know infected doesnt understand how RBGs work so is pointless talking to you bout that.

Your scared to face me again?OK since they took their sweet revenge aka Abbi/twoeasy on you nabs along side us. I can set up a 0 Donors game specially yo prove you wrong and beat you next week end . 7 Pm St Show if you dare dodge if your scared.
    Is just a game as you said and you lost and you and your whole infected toxic players will always lose.You got more glads then me having people on? Well i just stated they abuse arena bugs your just proving me right atm :)

Have a nice Anarchy Inc.day nab

10. Lol i can beat you with any scrap group i get from horde or from any AI members i gather together.Your group yesterday was gonna get demolished by DDS if u guys wouldve faced each other.
    Get over it? Get over what haha.You should get over it!And yes your members specially some disc and rogue abuse the door bug on ruins way more than they should .Il get the videos when I find em.
    Subs or not you got carried and baited me like you bait your own guildies into your subwars and always make em lose.Thats a good gm? I was there with them and they were all unhappy bout your subs and stupid moves.
    Also Kenny big mouth was more than enough for us to do what we did.
    You get over it!
    Also the RBG was suposed to be that way I`m organizing it and people have their jobs to do and my mic was off for the recording so you have no idea what i was even saying during all Rbg.I know infected doesnt understand how RBGs work so is pointless talking to you bout that.
    I love how you cry about loosing subwars. That berzerrage. Sorry, that we have brilliant players, who killed you. He`s not playing at each subwars and also often with different chars. Didn`t like the challenge of beating him?

Do you even know how our subwars work? We gather a 10m group, all /roll and the highest 2 members are the leaders. Then they roll again to decide who starts picking members first, then they pick the members. With that said, your argument is invalid, because I don`t bait my own guildies into subwars WTF...
    If you have no clue how we do it then you should shut your mouth.

I know that you were not saying ****, because Neurotech was telling where to guy, where incomings are. Who stays where, etc. Why would you repeat that or why would he repeat it. Also, that means that he was leading the rated BG for you with 7/10 of his people. You were spectators, mostly defend the left alone base.

Your scared to face me again?OK since they took their sweet revenge aka Abbi/twoeasy on you nabs along side us. I can set up a 0 Donors game specially yo prove you wrong and beat you next week end . 7 Pm St Show if you dare dodge if your scared.
    Is just a game as you said and you lost and you and your whole infected toxic players will always lose.You got more glads then me having people on? Well i just stated they abuse arena bugs your just proving me right atm :)

Have a nice Anarchy Inc.day nab
    Why would I ever set anything up with you again, when I can`t trust you and after all you wrote here. Do you think, that I am ******ed?
    Yea... We won`t play against you again... ever. Not because of dodging, but because of principes, what you obviously don`t have.
    It is just a game, but you lied to me in the first place, we talked via TS and Skype, you promised, you failed your promise on purpose. Even lied to me on purpose so we fight you.

About the arena bugs, if you are so butthurt about loosing to my guildies, then report and try to get them banned for abusing. I can just tell you, that you will fail and GMs will laugh at you.

Oh, and here is the skype screenshot I talked about:
    Stay a bad leader, get over it.

11. Well i just stated they abuse arena bugs your just proving me right atm :)
    Lots of people cheat in arenas no matter the guild they are from and theres always toxic people in every guild. It was just a bg, people need to learn to drop things and not drag it.
    Note: Snacky, Bakura, Arson. The other I don't know them, but they joined :)
    Spoiler: Show

12. that SS was when i still thought al lmy teams was gonna be there i had to change plans and Kenny offended abbi too i happen to want and over kill you along side her.You deserved all that .Dont mess around with people and don`t offend people and you wont get that treatment.Sorry Arson nothing personal vs you here.You happened to be there.
    Your a bad gm too
    the toxic one

Berzer

13. Berzers boi, all u said so far made 0 sense for me..
    It's funny how you talk about getting carried while all you did in that rbg was clicking, backpedaling and spaming ice lances without procs (that explains your high dps....jk).
    Also, are you really butthurt about some subwars??!! And how can someone be baited to do subwars?? Wtf?? I'm just guessing u got humiliated, you're a backpedaling clicker afterall.
    And plz stop acting like a victim and grow the f**k up.
    I don't know about Infected members, but you sound more toxic than any other person in this forum by just reading a couple of posts of yours, so toxic to the point u made ME reply to you and i never do that, I always just grap the popcorn and enjoy the drama, but this time i felt like i had to interfere.
    This is probably my first and last reply here.
    Peace.

14. that SS was when i still thought al lmy teams was gonna be there i had to change plans and Kenny offended abbi too i happen to want and over kill you along side her.You deserved all that .Dont mess around with people and don`t offend people and you wont get that treatment.Sorry Arson nothing personal vs you here.You happened to be there.
    Your a bad gm too
    the toxic one

Berzer
    So you are mean to me, because Kenny was mean. Flawless logic, NOT!
    You could have told me about his behaviour, I think you understand some fun. I also don`t know what he said to Abbi, etc. I am not his babysitter asking him 24/7 what he talked about.

You tell me to not mess around with people, please tell me where I did. Of course this thread here doesnt count, because you started the fight.

Atleast I don`t have to ask other guilds to lead and carry me in rated BGs.

in conclusion, I have to watch all my guildies, watch out what they say and guildkick them instant if they /w somebody, they should not?

Don`t try to speak around that screenshot. If you couldnt fill your team, then you could have told me and also told me, that you invite both of them. Instead you stayed silent which made it even worse.

Anarchy Inc 10/10 rated BG #willneverhappen.
    Peace out.

15. Your first screenshot is EoTs against a double premade (Fatality + Jinxed).

Hahaha, glad you agree you guys can't beat Jinxed or Fatality....

Jinxed at least is an old Warsong guild I was highly rated in, and of course they rape your PvE members but I am just surprised you admit it...

Didn't know they went Horde, but now I see why...Alliance bunch of PvE guilds getting absolutely owned even premade vs premade by Horde :D

I now see why nobody decent does BGs on this PvE realm as soon as you don't have to (full pvp gear) but until some point you ****ing have too unfortunately...Wish I could skip and just do arenas....Can't wait to que 3s into Infected baddies :* :* If they even arena??

First 123412 ... Last