1. Your first screenshot is EoTs against a double premade (Fatality + Jinxed).
    First screenshot, EoTs i see only 2 Jinxed members.
    I dont see a single Fatality member.
    And i see a lot of low geared people and pve people from random guilds.
    Have no idea what double premade you are talking about.

2. Kenny offended bgherg in front of me and you and you took no action.Remember that?

3. Kenny, Arson, shaman... and much more till i say will not play rated anymore! and they stop :) lTOXIC PPL HERE DETECTED

4. Kenny offended bgherg in front of me and you and you took no action.Remember that?
    You remember telling you about not taking all to seriously? And we were all in TS kidding around. You were upset because of that? come on... grow up.
    PS: If that really offended you that hard, then you could have /w me and I would have told him to stop, but I can tell you, that he was not even abit serious with that... and I know that, that`s why I didn´t interfere.

5. You remember telling you about not taking all to seriously? And we were all in TS kidding around. You were upset because of that? come on... grow up.
    PS: If that really offended you that hard, then you could have /w me and I would have told him to stop, but I can tell you, that he was not even abit serious with that... and I know that, that`s why I didn´t have to interfere.
    That just proved you tolerate your members offending other people good job Infectd Gm
    Serious or not is not acceptable offending people for no reason

6. Kaspi please stop talking you just can't accept that you lost Berzer is one pretty cool gm who do everything for his members.
    Arson you shut the **** up you are some forum hero 3k mage on retail and can't spread one combustion I know way better mages than you for example: Manyakz,Ignios,Blazingscrubs and Atossa.
    Devil death sqad did way WAY better than you did and they didn't needed gladiators.
    And also your no one to tell what team Berzer to make and who to invite.
    Common now show that you're grown people and leave that thread and just play the ****ing game.

7. Can't wait to que 3s into Infected baddies :* :* If they even arena??
    Ikr, Infected don't even arena.

For the 3s that u want so much to play agaisnt:

Alright alright, maybe 2s then:

They don't even arena....

P.S: Both Berzer and Kaspi are really good GM's in my point of view. I think this toxicity is unnecessary between Infected and Anarchy members.

P.S.2: And yea, it was really me saying that.. ikr, weird.
    Edited: January 25, 2016

8. That just proved you tolerate your members offending other people good job Infectd Gm
    Serious or not is not acceptable offending people for no reason
    I tolerate having fun in my guild, sorry for that.

Kaspi please stop talking you just can't accept that you lost Berzer is one pretty cool gm who do everything for his members.
    Arson you shut the **** up you are some forum hero 3k mage on retail and can't spread one combustion I know way better mages than you for example: Manyakz,Ignios,Blazingscrubs and Atossa.
    Devil death sqad did way WAY better than you did and they didn't needed gladiators.
    And also your no one to tell what team Berzer to make and who to invite.
    Common now show that you're grown people and leave that thread and just play the ****ing game.
    You are right, I can`t forbid him who to invite, but we made an agreement and he didn`t stick to it.
    Your post here is comepetlly useless and makes no sense.

9. I tolerate having fun in my guild, sorry for that.

You are right, I can`t forbid him who to invite, but we made an agreement and he didn`t stick to it.
    Your post here is comepetlly useless and makes no sense.
    I don't care does it ot not ,make maybe we also didn't had enough people? Also you shouldn't invite gladiators then? And you are supposed to be elite pvp guild some DONOR people shouldn't be a problem for the best pvp guild on Neltharion.

10. I was multi gladiator in warmane. I'm pass rank 1 in retail and the only mage I can say something is Ignions. He is pretty good.

So thats why when someone asked you to log on retail you just ignored?
    I can stay and say im glad come on prove it log retail show me your high raring or your title on Warmane.

11. Funny seeing how people suddenly change their opinions when they are desperate for help. #CoolCool
    The Givers Of Fate > All

@Bosnian - What are arenas?

Ps. Nice backpedal. Wasnt carried at all. Bye.
    Edited: January 25, 2016

12. So thats why when someone asked you to log on retail you just ignored?
    I can stay and say im glad come on prove it log retail show me your high raring or your title on Warmane.
    I don't have time to sit on the forums and type all day. I have 4 mages in warmane. Here is one of my 4 mages.
    Warmane forums just toxic.
    Spoiler: Show
    Edited: February 28, 2016

13. I don't have time to sit on the forums and type all day. I have 4 mages in warmane. Here is one of my 4 mages.
    I only log to do 3s or 2s in retail and its during the night. Warmane forums just toxic.
    Spoiler: Show
    Can you prove that this is yours or its ''before the wipe'' and now you dont have title because if i follow your logic http://i.imgur.com/2KV2Xxr.jpg this is supposed to be me?

14. make maybe we also didn't had enough people?.
    wait? what?

http://i.imgur.com/WlgGEdX.jpg

this was planned for weeks and your gonna lie about it just like that?

First 1234513 ... Last