1. Woah all this thread because D O N O R S were in a rated... What's wrong with that? Are they raid bosses?

2. @Twoeasy. You are the one who was unfriendly to me before we even started rated BGs. We didn`t even have the the team ready and you were asking and asking again for the game. Then we put a team together with DDS / Solstice, which was not really that good and you won us.

After that you kept annoying me with questions when to queue again, you posted under each thread to queue again. Like it`s your only satisfaction in the world to play rated BGs, idk...

Also, you are taking screenshots of all I ever say no matter what + you pretended to be somebody else with those /w first, because you know, that I would just ignore you.

Your life is about taking screenshots of every single conversation with me or my guild members, with BG pictures and then at the end making your own story which should make you look good. I don`t really care that much about all that, I also won`t log horde just because of a freaking BG... WTF.

You were trying to act friendly in first place, but then started sniping rated BGs I did with other guilds and annoying me even more via forums and ingame whispers.
    Yes, I don`t screenshot all bull****, why should I?

about the guild chat u linked, I cleared that way ago, why do you need to mention it again, I was never going to report you, I just said it, because you wanted to snipe us, what did fail anyways.

As Tdot told me, you wanted to speak over TS, feel free to join ours and we can, but I won`t argue with you on forums for now, because you just put up 1mio more screenshots, cut them as you want and use them against me which is ridicilious, but seems to be your hobby.

PS: In screenshot 1: "Why would I explain the situation to a stranger?" confirms, that you either send other ppl to ask me or do it yourself with impersonating other people.

3. to sum up the thread. one dude hates abbi and twoeasy. no one knows why [most logical reasons are a: they're rude b: they just hit a nerve c: they're better then him d: even he don't know e: combination of any of the prior]. 2 gms made a deal, 1 broke it. it was later discovered that the deal was never intended to be kept, and instead was set up to intentionally piss off the first gm. blah blah blah. everyone hates everyone and has just reasons.

@twoeasy. i don't have any opinions of anyone here based off this thread alone, positive or negative. n yea, no one here really knows me :P i make guides, help ppl randomly [pvp advice and artwork mostly. like the playground banner that ilyanah uses], chat, and ofc play :) i mostly just get responses about my neutral reactions lol. though if you see me in a losing bg on a character that actually needs honor, i'm the biggest ahole there :D so yea, i'm a ghost here, no one really knows me except some very fortunate ladies on both factions ;) but yea, i'm mostly irrelevant. in game, to sate anyone's curiosity [that word doesn't look right to me lol, i wanna spell it curiousity], i'm [on alliance] guild leader of <Im So Cute>: banned, perverted, hoe, gr, oh, nasty, illegal, yummy [wtb name change], and [on horde] whoa. feel free to gy camp me, half the time i'm multitasking anyway so it just gives me free time :) yea, not much upsets me. though u will see me bash premades. not occasional premades, but some players here, regardless of time of day, can be found in premades 24/7 lol. i don't dislike them, or even necessarily think they must be bad players despite it being no more difficult then playing starcraft single player on easy with a 200% handicap. the only assumption i make, is they must be rather boring people if sitting in or outside of a gy, is their idea of fun. so dull :( i /afk even if i'm on the same team [unless ofc i need the honor, then i afk but stay in match, n do other things til it's over :P]

4. everyone hates everyone and has just reasons.
    That`s the best saying today :D

5. Oh my.. first of all, Berzer, ever heard of something called honor? A man that doesn't keep his words is no man at all. It is clear now that you're nothing more than a megalomaniac trying to reach his goals, trying to prove something on a private server, all that whilst in desperate need of attention, fictional power and overrated reputation. Boy, boy, I never expected to see you sell Uranus just to show 'how dominant Anarchy Inc is', to prove that your guild is number 1 on an imagined ladder, in a game, on one realm with (peak) 2k players. The an*us isn't something that should be sold so cheap. Remember that.

As for Twoeasy, or Viktor w/e, Viktor is an egomaniac. Viktor is an elitist jerk. Be smart. Don't be like Viktor.

And, last but not least, Holy, bro. I know, you know, Usama and Thorval knew how those elitist wannabes treat you in that guild. For them you're nothing, and they don't give a sh*t about you, although you're the best healer there, learn your lesson and stand up for yourself.

P.S. Cya soon, Kaspi £

6. PS: In screenshot 1: "Why would I explain the situation to a stranger?" confirms, that you either send other ppl to ask me or do it yourself with impersonating other people.
    Eh, he did not tell me to ask you nor did he fake it. I "Sardean" as I told you who I was; was just curious why you wouldn't que for rbgs' against us.

P.S: You said you won't talk about the "Situation" to a stranger, but you'll talk about the "Situation" on the forums? Makes sense :D

7. @Twoeasy. You are the one who was unfriendly to me before we even started rated BGs. We didn`t even have the the team ready and you were asking and asking again for the game. After that you kept annoying me with questions when to queue again, you posted under each thread to queue again.
    False. I was not unfriendly to you before the first rated BG we had, in fact we were having decent short conversations. You've got to understand that if you're the rank 1 pvp guild with a clearly redmarked and visible "Rated BGs" on the website you're going to get some pressure, am I wrong? (btw you need to update that one to 16)
    I asked you a good 3-4 time's about this and most of the time it looked like this. How often was this? 1 time a month, for a duration of 4 months?
    Spoiler: Show

Also, you are taking screenshots of all I ever say no matter what + you pretended to be somebody else with those /w first, because you know, that I would just ignore you.
    I take screenshots of certain things that you say so that I can defend myself against stuff like this, which is clearly working out just as intended.
    I do not pretend to be someone else with those whispers. They are indeed from friends of mine. Here's a skype conversation for you if it helps.

Your life is about taking screenshots of every single conversation with me or my guild members, with BG pictures and then at the end making your own story which should make you look good. I don`t really care that much about all that, I also won`t log horde just because of a freaking BG... WTF.
    Well you can't have people like Killshots and Pawpz trying to make us look bad when it was clearly the opposite? Talk about making stories up...

You were trying to act friendly in first place, but then started sniping rated BGs I did with other guilds and annoying me even more via forums and ingame whispers.Yes, I don`t screenshot all bull****, why should I?
    Becuase you need it now to prove it. You've been talking about proving things this thread so why not? For all we know you could be talking nonsense. I know for a fact I did not possibly annoy you with it, I just asked you a good 3-5 times about it over a long period of time..

As Tdot told me, you wanted to speak over TS, feel free to join ours
    Appreciate that.

8. All this thread has done is just show:
    Berzer is never to be trusted and goes against the deals he/she makes when it coems down to RBG's.
    Twoeasy loves SS's and doesn't know when he is just not wanted nor needed.
    Infected respect DONORS...just not Abbi or Twoeasy
    Holy is just as clueless as ever and lies and should also never be trusted (See Tdot's Pic)
    Berzer loves RBG's that much he/she actualyl went out of their way to xfer to an opposite faction to call upon the aid of DONORS for an RBG.
    Anarchy Inc can't win an RBG against Infected without DONORS help.
    Kaspii still hasn't trashtalked anyone here even though they are all trying to gang up on his guild and him.

In conclusion the only guild that is actually fair here and it to be taken seriously is Infected :>

9. Oh my.. first of all, Berzer, ever heard of something called honor? A man that doesn't keep his words is no man at all. It is clear now that you're nothing more than a megalomaniac trying to reach his goals, trying to prove something on a private server, all that whilst in desperate need of attention, fictional power and overrated reputation. Boy, boy, I never expected to see you sell Uranus just to show 'how dominant Anarchy Inc is', to prove that your guild is number 1 on an imagined ladder, in a game, on one realm with (peak) 2k players. The an*us isn't something that should be sold so cheap. Remember that.

As for Twoeasy, or Viktor w/e, Viktor is an egomaniac. Viktor is an elitist jerk. Be smart. Don't be like Viktor.

And, last but not least, Holy, bro. I know, you know, Usama and Thorval knew how those elitist wannabes treat you in that guild. For them you're nothing, and they don't give a sh*t about you, although you're the best healer there, learn your lesson and stand up for yourself.

P.S. Cya soon, Kaspi £
    And you would think that a person like you that obviously cares that much about me would remember how to spell my name correctly.
    Spoiler: Show

10. Ye, I feel the need to kill elitists

11. Ye, I feel the need to kill elitists
    I'm not an elitist. I never claimed to be good at all, lol.

12. It's not what you claim, it's how you act, remember deeds > words. That ss u linked just shows that you resemble a little parasite, who has his tentacles all over Neltharion, trying to find ways how to boost his ego, how to **** someone up etc. One word - pathetic. Remember, you worm, half of your guild got carried by AnO in terms of PvE, hence the 4 sets and trinkets, just to ungratefully leave when they got what they wanted. And you were behind that too. Now you interfere in the rated BG of 2 guilds, that's like interfering in a duel, trying to prove dominance or whatever. Sheesh, crawl back to your dungeon.

13. How am I making stories up?

I just said "Guess who didn't win", cos you didn't, it was a draw, so neither did we. I pretty much expected you/or someone to be screenshotting Infected's guild chat, after not winning a random BG. Because boy'o'boy, it's all about Random BGs, right? Sec I gotta go jack off cos I won a random BG some minutes ago, I completey forgot, sh*t.

Also why would I waste all my time on making you guys seem bad, when I barely know anyone from your guild? I actually only dislike one certain person from your guild, the rest of your guild members seem like decent dudes.

14. How am I making stories up?

I just said "Guess who didn't win", cos you didn't, it was a draw, so neither did we. I pretty much expected you/or someone to be screenshotting Infected's guild chat, after not winning a random BG. Because boy'o'boy, it's all about Random BGs, right? Sec I gotta go jack off cos I won a random BG some minutes ago, I completey forgot, sh*t.

Also why would I waste all my time on making you guys seem bad, when I barely know anyone from your guild? I actually only dislike one certain person from your guild, the rest of your guild members seem like decent dudes.
    Are you for real? I obviously included your name in that post simply because of "Also you did lose the 2nd. I mean it must be hard to beat our 3 man premade right? Q as 10 man next time so you have a chance to win." First of all you were not 3, you were 5. Second of all, it was an AV and you still decide to even mention that on the forums like it was something special, lol. So much for not giving a damn about random BG's, huh?

Did you even read what I wrote?

15. Are you for real? I obviously included your name in that post simply because of "Also you did lose the 2nd. I mean it must be hard to beat our 3 man premade right? Q as 10 man next time so you have a chance to win." First of all you were not 3, you were 5. Second of all, it was an AV and you still decide to even mention that on the forums like it was something special, lol. So much for not giving a damn about random BG's, huh?

Did you even read what I wrote?
    "Well you can't have people like Killshots and Pawpz trying to make us look bad". Yes, I did.

Also I don't care about BGs, you just seem to get a bit mad about them when you don't win them, since you are still going on something that happened pretty long ago from what I remember. Hell, 2 years in the future I can expect you to link me to that thread again I bet.
    Edited: January 26, 2016

First ... 4567816 ... Last