1. P.S. Your arena rating is below mine, and I started doing arenas this season, I lost my rating since I went horde obviously: http://i.imgur.com/xCx4Wks.jpg I was even gearing up, you're pathetic rofl.
    Look, I aprettiate the fact that you're messing with Twoeasy, I really respect you for that :D But do it right man. You're showing your highest rating.
    But maybe you're just trolling and I'm the one looking like an idio.t (damn censure) :x
    Anyways, keep doing this wonderfull work *o*

2. I don't care, your thick head hasn't yet realized there's something called: "gearing up". I call you a random from my point of view, that's why I don't care about you, cos why should I? Is it that hard to understand?

At the moment I'm trying to get it through to you that you are completely worthless to me, yet you still don't get it, incredible.

P.S. Your arena rating is below mine, and I started doing arenas this season, I lost my rating since I went horde obviously: http://i.imgur.com/xCx4Wks.jpg
    Oh no, bringing that imgur up was a horrible mistake by you.

Dear pawpz, I couldn't care less if I'm worthless to you. You're a nobody. You linking this screenshot make my skin crawl. Fine, I'll link you my rating when I was gearing up my second priest. Enjoy! That's how much your rating means. Incredible.

3. Yeah, I know, but look at my wins, that was my rating for this season, since I am no longer in the team, cos I went Horde. Still above his and I stopped a week ago rofl.

4. Yeah, I know, but look at my wins, that was my rating for this season, since I am no longer in the team, cos I went Horde. Still above his and I stopped a week ago rofl.
    How are you possibly above any of my 2 priests? Maybe I should link my main priest too.

5. desperate? no i stated the truth haha go backpaddle to your gm random guy
    Im lmao on every new reply here.. Berzer is so desperate... FATALITY - new guild, with almost none RBG expirience beat the **** out of your 12 year old community.
    Backpedal to D2 pls.
    I play WoW for about one year and half.Anarchy inc has been in neltharion for bout an year now established and actually our first rated battlegrounds ever were versus fatality .Anything else to say?
    Edited: January 26, 2016

6. 2337? You must be really high on retail!

We are talking this season, since you are calling me new on this server, and I am, I started a few weeks ago. If I'm a nobody why even waste your time with posting my name on two threads?

YOU are the one bringing me up. And no it wasn't a horrible mistake, since your current is lower than the one I had when I was ally last week.

YOU were the one getting mad after a BG, and going on your alliance toon to whisper me.

7. 2337? You must be really high on retail!
    We are talking this season, since you are calling me new on this server, and I am, I started a few weeks ago. If I'm a nobody why even waste your time with posting my name on two threads?

YOU are the one bringing me up. And no it wasn't a horrible mistake, since your current is lower than the one I had when I was ally last week.

YOU were the one getting mad after a BG, and going on your alliance toon to whisper me.
    You must be really high on retail aswell Pawpz, I mean you're a gladiator apparently and you can't prove it. Last time you did you linked some completely random warrior with a similair name like yours. Isn't it fascinating that all of these so-called retail gladiators always fail to prove it?

I wasn't mad buddy, I remember I laughed at you.

EDIT: Can't believe it took you 80+ games to get you to 1956 though..

8. desperate? no i stated the truth haha go backpaddle to your gm random guy
    Truth that you need D O N O R S to carry you while you backpedal?
    I dont backpedal, Im also not a pleb that needs 6 PvE pieces to do something, unlike some. Fight us with the group you fought FATALITY with, could probably 5man you.
    You also forgot your lil signature.

Gorinkax

9. I will sure just tell me when.Need to bring 2 ppl from alliance il invest the 60 coins just to show u
    il use the same group we had 5-0 streak vs Fatality and the same that wiped canibals in 45seconds
    Perfect get ready
    Talk to kaspi first and confirm me

10. You mean the name I've been using for years? Rofl. Changing a letter, how insane dude, is that even legal?

If you don't believe me I can't be bothered anymore, you are clearly not worth my time. Catch ya.

11. I will sure just tell me when.Need to bring 2 ppl from alliance il invest the 60 coins just to show u
    il use the same group we had 5-0 streak vs Fatality and the same that wiped canibals in 45seconds
    Perfect get ready
    Talk to kaspi first and confirme me
    Why not go with the group that 'rekt' FATALITY and Cannibals in the first RBG if you are so confident in it. Your 5-0 streak is making me so scurred :o

12. Why not go with the group that 'rekt' FATALITY and Cannibals in the first RBG if you are so confident in it. Your 5-0 streak is making me so scurred :o
    I explained why on page 7 !
    and you better be.So do you wanna face us or not ? Cuz im pretty sure result will be the same.I never expected you to be so weak

Il be streaming next one for the fun for the whole server to see if you guys accept

13. You mean the name I've been using for years? Rofl. Changing a letter, how insane dude, is that even legal?

If you don't believe me I can't be bothered anymore, you are clearly not worth my time. Catch ya.
    Yeah, and I've been using the name Sodapoppin for years too, Rofl. Like always you dodge this subject and peace out.

First ... 67891018 ... Last