1. I explained why on page 7 !
    and you better be.So do you wanna face us or not ? Cuz im pretty sure result will be the same.I never expected you to be so weak

Il be streaming next one for the fun for the whole server to see if you guys accept
    What if you would just stop talking **** in here and accept that you got hardcore carried on the last RBG we did. Make a group against Infected and record it. Let's see how it goes. There shall be only same guild members, nobody else. You can't take off your challenge, since you've said it already many times that it'll happen next sunday. I bet this is one of the best solutions for this useless ****storm in the forum.

Neurotech

2. What if you would just stop talking **** in here and accept that you got hardcore carried on the last RBG we did. Make a group against Infected and record it. Let's see how it goes. There shall be only same guild members, nobody else. You can't take off your challenge, since you've said it already many times that it'll happen next sunday. I bet this is one of the best solutions for this useless ****storm in the forum.

Neurotech
    They happened to be so weak.I did what had to be done that bg
    il take em anytime with my team thats without you and still win

3. I explained why on page 7 !
    and you better be.So do you wanna face us or not ? Cuz im pretty sure result will be the same.I never expected you to be so weak

Il be streaming next one for the fun for the whole server to see if you guys accept
    Because you wanted to punish Kenny? That is straight up ******ed.
    I doubt Kaspi would want to do anymore RBGs after you lying to him multiple times, puss move. Im also not playing for some time, but Id be glad to do RBG when I can.
    We haz streak of 7 or something on FATALITY, u scurredddd? We stronk /flex. Our community 420 years old. We all clickers and Minecraft Proffessionals.

Ps: Ever thought that we were "weak" in that RBG because we expected YOU, not D O N O R S, we didnt even go with our bestest r1 4s players..
    Edited: January 26, 2016 Reason: Typo

4. im so happy for you.so get that rated goin or im simpy wastinn my time talking to you
    im looking forward those r1 players

5. Nah, youre not wasting your time talking to me youre wasting your time backpedaling :)

6. Berz. tone it down more, you still sound too proud.

What you did is just bad.
    This is a fact.

You were dishonest, even though it was only for Abbi and Tooeasy part
    (and scheming from weeks ago)

Youre gna get some spanking here,
    but you are still my friend.

------

I have known him for some time, I know that he is usually a cool guy, never evil.

Fun to talk to, tho brags alot, but its for good of all, carries the group and
    get ppl hyped; makes playing wow much more fun.

Idk. guess he had some real grudge against you Kaspii.

Since I was not there with Kenny, Bgherg, or Berzer, I cannot know what exactly happend.
    However, If someone gets really offended by you or your group, I think somthing is must be done.

Also, as far as I know, English is not Bgherg's first language.
    As you would already know, Non-native(or fluent?) speakers can get offended quite easily from simple insult or even jokes,
    One should stop making jokes about someone once he knows somthing is wrong.

I would stop joking around if someone gets offended,
    this is just same as the real world.

- Is Berzer bad leader?

Hmm.. no.
    sometimes bit clumsy but.

I like him. as long as he doesn pull somthing like this again.
    I am willing to fight for him in rbgs, with some stupid shouts like holy boob!
    I think many people in guild feel same, its family like guild after all.

maybe hes not r1 ret or rouge (man his rouge sucks),
    but I dont follow him because he is the best player.
    He has his charm.

- rbg

He doesn't have to lead rbg in my opinion. If we have a talented person with good voice(and more experienced) who can call targets,
    I think it should be him, though Berz actually is quite good at reading battleflow.

Was fun. gg
    Good spread.

7. def wasting my time .Get your R1 team and contact me until then peace im pretty sure your scared to face my real group anyway.as i said it wont make a difference
    Have a nice day

8. They happened to be so weak.I did what had to be done that bg
    il take em anytime with my team thats without you and still win
    Yeah, no doubt,. Maybe you should talk with Kaspi about it. I think that i am not only one who's waiting for it on this sunday.

Neurotech

9. would be next one because i need to get payed first to move 2 people since it will be my full alliance composition
    Yeah, no doubt,. Maybe you should talk with Kaspi about it. I think that i am not only one who's waiting for it on this sunday.

Neurotech

10. you ppl are in some serious kitten deprivation.

11. okay. 2 very important things. 1: +1 babywolf, i like ya post man/woman/wolf :P

2: despite my neutral attitude, i must say..

FKKKKKKKKKKKK ALL OF YOU NABS BASHING D2!!! d2 is fkn awesome. u can hate anarchy, or infected, or whoever, but don't touch d2! it did nothin to u </3 d2 pvp > wow pvp pre-enigma, and still post-enigma to a lesser extent. ok.. rant over. but i will hunt ur *** down n steal all ur cookies if u talk about d2 again. k? thx

but yea, let's just end the thread already lol. we get it. anarchy and their fan girls vs infected and their fan girls in threadwars. one of u are bound to get outta line if it hasn't already n get urself banned, and although warmane bans are way too low, we all know it'll ruin ur life, don't lie. also, whoever gives me epic gems on all my char's, i'll join ur side of the argument permanently :) lawl

12. okay. 2 very important things. 1: +1 babywolf, i like ya post man/woman/wolf :P

2: despite my neutral attitude, i must say..

FKKKKKKKKKKKK ALL OF YOU NABS BASHING D2!!! d2 is fkn awesome. u can hate anarchy, or infected, or whoever, but don't touch d2! it did nothin to u </3 d2 pvp > wow pvp pre-enigma, and still post-enigma to a lesser extent. ok.. rant over. but i will hunt ur *** down n steal all ur cookies if u talk about d2 again. k? thx

but yea, let's just end the thread already lol. we get it. anarchy and their fan girls vs infected and their fan girls in threadwars. one of u are bound to get outta line if it hasn't already n get urself banned, and although warmane bans are way too low, we all know it'll ruin ur life, don't lie. also, whoever gives me epic gems on all my char's, i'll join ur side of the argument permanently :) lawl
    Diablo 2 was the best pvp game ever made...DONT GET D2 INVOVLED AS HE SAID !!!

First ... 789101119 ... Last