1. It's not what you claim, it's how you act, remember deeds > words. That ss u linked just shows that you resemble a little parasite, who has his tentacles all over Neltharion, trying to find ways how to boost his ego, how to **** someone up etc. One word - pathetic. Remember, you worm, half of your guild got carried by AnO in terms of PvE, hence the 4 sets and trinkets, just to ungratefully leave when they got what they wanted. And you were behind that too. Now you interfere in the rated BG of 2 guilds, that's like interfering in a duel, trying to prove dominance or whatever. Sheesh, crawl back to your dungeon.
    Why would you bring tentacles in to this? Are you in to hentai perhaps?

No, Timechange, half of my guild did not get carried in Alpha and Omega. Both Abbi and Twohard are exalted and these are the only 2 people that has been in Alpha. Our guild is called "Donors" for a reason. Here's 2 pictures of both Abbis and Twohards ranks. What might your next attack against me be?

Twohard

Abbi

2. "Well you can't have people like Killshots and Pawpz trying to make us look bad". Yes, I did.
    That's not what I meant. Did you read the thread that I linked you to when you clicked your own name? How did you not try to make us look bad by saying;
    "Also you did lose the 2nd. I mean it must be hard to beat our 3 man premade right? Q as 10 man next time so you have a chance to win."

That was the point of this, remember? Making things up. So now, why would you tell us you're 3 when you're actually 5 which was proven in that very thread?
    Why would you even bring any AV game up and try to make us look bad because we failed to win an AV?
    You also tried to make us look bad by saying "On a side note try some RBG practise before doing RBGs, cos it seems like you could use that."

No one gives a damn about random BG's. It's just hilarious that you guys take the time and effort to actually LIE about them. Do you understand?

3. That's not what I meant. Did you read the thread that I linked you to when you clicked your own name? How did you not try to make us look bad by saying;
    "Also you did lose the 2nd. I mean it must be hard to beat our 3 man premade right? Q as 10 man next time so you have a chance to win."

That was the point of this, remember? Making things up. So now, why would you tell us you're 3 when you're actually 5 which was proven in that very thread?
    Why would you even bring any AV game up and try to make us look bad because we failed to win an AV?
    You also tried to make us look bad by saying "On a side note try some RBG practise before doing RBGs, cos it seems like you could use that."

No one gives a damn about random BG's. It's just hilarious that you guys take the time and effort to actually LIE about them. Do you understand?
    Honestly I don't remember how many we were, I just joined prems constantly when I was in Infected. So I thought to myself: Hmm.. How many do I remember was in it? It's not like I take a picture of every BG like you do.

I added the AV to get a reaction, after you called me a liar, basically for saying "Guess who didn't win" - when I clearly meant a draw, cos I didn't say we won.

The rated BG part was basically just trying to get a reaction.

So how am I lying? Are you are going off your own tunnel vision, expecting everyone to take pictures after every random BG like you do, or what?
    Edited: January 26, 2016

4. Honestly I don't remember how many we were, I just joined prems constantly when I was in Infected. So I thought to myself: Hmm.. How many do I remember was in it? It's not like I take a picture of every BG like you do.

I added the AV to get a reaction, after you called me a liar, basically for saying "Guess who didn't win" - when I clearly meant a draw, cos I didn't say we won.

The rated BG part was basically just trying to get a reaction.

So how am I lying? You are going off your own tunnel vision, expecting everyone to take pictures after every random BG like you do, or what?
    I see that you're trying to save yourself. No, The only reason to why you said "Guess what donor squad didnt win" is because you clearly meant that We didnt win that game.

And the only reason to why I even bother taking that screenshots at all is because I know that people like you will attempt to make us look bad and in this case, because I saw what you wrote in the guildchat. Obviously anyone from Infected were going to use that against us, so why not think twice and take the screenshot? It's simple. That screenshot was more directed towards Killshots anyways, you just decided to respond on the forums, I didn't even mention your name in the original post being THIS
    How are you lying? Well, to start off with you said you were 3 but you were not.

I don't know why you keep talking about this lol, you got roasted so hard in that thread that you left it after what I said. Use your brain haha.

5. I see that you're trying to save yourself. No, The only reason to why you said "Guess what donor squad didnt win" is because you clearly meant that We didnt win that game.

And the only reason to why I even bother taking that screenshots at all is because I know that people like you will attempt to make us look bad and in this case, because I saw what you wrote in the guildchat. Obviously anyone from Infected were going to use that against us, so why not think twice and take the screenshot? It's simple. That screenshot was more directed towards Killshots anyways, you just decided to respond on the forums, I didn't even mention your name in the original post being THIS
    How are you lying? Well, to start off with you said you were 3 but you were not.

I don't know why you keep talking about this lol, you got roasted so hard in that thread that you left it after what I said. Use your brain haha.
    No I'm not trying to save myself, cos I don't care what anyone thinks really.

I couldn't care less about making you look bad, I barely even know you dude. You hitted me up in whispers after some random bg, talking about your casual "flag up your ***" ect. That's about it.

I also explained why I said 3, I really don't care, so I went off what I remembered.

It's amusing to me that you think I give a sh*t about most of the stuff you post or say. I only respond to it, since you are putting my name in it. Nice attempt on getting me irritated or the slightest bit mad, I do appreciate the effort.
    Also really spot on that "Guess what" ect. because you know me so well dude, thank you for telling me what i truly meant.

Use my brain? You can't even comprehend the fact that I don't even care about you, that's pretty much the same reason I stopped replying, because I couldn't be bothered with your sh*t.

Also feel free to whisper me in-game like you did when I was ally, if you have a problem, it's you bringing me up in the forums.

6. Use my brain? You can't even comprehend the fact that I don't even care about you, that's pretty much the same reason I stopped replying, because I couldn't be bothered with your sh*t.
    You just responded to him? XD

7. Talking about the link on my name that leads to another thread.

8. I couldn't care less about making you look bad, I barely even know you dude.
    No offense but, who are you? Some new retail gladiator that fail to prove it like so many others before?

Nothing more entertaining than when people claim they don't care about anything but you take the time to not only type that thing in guild chat, but you also take your precious time posting stuff in a thread your name weren't even mentioned in. You also take the time to get some worthless reaction aswell as getting brutally roasted.

Btw, "Also really spot on that "Guess what" ect. because you know me so well dude, thank you for telling me what i truly meant"
    What else could you possibly mean by saying "Guess what donor squad didnt win, wsg"

Come on, who are you kidding? Stop telling us that you dont care when you clearly do, lol.

9. I don't care, I even tried to explain it to you in whispers when I was ally. I mean who are you really? Some random priest that decided to spam me cos I was in a guild, with the name Infected? Nice job dude, that really made me care. Nothing is more entertaining when people think they are important, but really are useless.

10. and let me sum it up for you!
    1- I did went out of my way and invested time and money to move and have at least 7 out of 10 of my Alliance team on horde on that Rated Battleground!
    2-Anarchy inc. can beat Infected at RBG anytime and will in the future if Kaspi iznt salty enough to try and face the group I had for him in the first place and that excludes Abbi/twoeasy/Murk that i ended up adding on top of what i already had in my original group.We wouldve beaten Infected long ago if WARMANE fixed inter faction Rated battlegrounds!
    3-I did lie to Kaspi about Abbi and twoeasy to show how cancerous he is and also to teach kenny a lesson for talking to my members and friends like that for witch im sorry but honestly i told him il be bringing friends and few donors the only thing I DID NOT respect was bringin abbi twoeasy.Murk couldve joined if he wanted to even without em is his choice but i wouldve not have used him anyway he came because easy asked for him.And thats is understandable i needed people and i filled in on top of my 7 original and it all make perfect sense to me to over kill and spank your ***!
    4- I apologize to the rest of the Infected members (everybody besides Kenny and Kaspi) for beating the **** out of you on Sunday.
    5- I also apologize(again to infected members) i did not realize your Gm is a person who would trash talk his own members after a random bg that nobody cares about,if i knew i wouldve tried and recruit some of you or find you a better place where you would be respected and treated as equals and not under somebody who would even limit your actions and restrict you from playing or doing RBGs vs who ever you want.(Is your choice you know)
    6-Anarchy inc. is a 12 year old community that starts from Diablo 2 days and even if you dont wear the tag on the server doesnt mean your not affiliated with Anarchy inc. ! I never limited their actions and i always respect my members wishes and let em choose what to do or even leave the guild when they arent finding what they are looking for,well i guide em like i did with a lot of them when Anarchy inc completely stopped PVE ,i helped a lot of em they spreadl to different PvE guilds but are still considered Anarchy inc. members and remain on our website or facebook page and in touch with what is going on and the most important they feel like Anarchy inc. members,play with us and respect us ,laugh with us.
    7-Tdog your one Tdog.Im sorry i even trusted you! Your the Cancer of horde.
    8-Anarchy Inc. Is better than Infected and is ready to prove it anytime!
    9-DDS is way better and more challenging than Infected!Props to you guys!
    10-Is just a game so get over it Kaspi!You know Im right about all that !

Berzer

11. I don't care, I even tried to explain it to you in whispers when I was ally. I mean who are you really? Some random priest that decided to spam me cos I was in a guild, with the name Infected? Nice job dude, that really made me care. Nothing is more entertaining when people think they are important, but really are useless.
    You speak as if you are important XD

12. I don't care, I even tried to explain it to you in whispers when I was ally. I mean who are you really? Some random priest that decided to spam me cos I was in a guild, with the name Infected? Nice job dude, that really made me care. Nothing is more entertaining when people think they are important, but really are useless.
    I don't know why you would call me a random. I've most likely been on this realm for much longer than you and yeah, I'm so useless and bad I faked a 1750 rated retail gladiator 7 times in a row. You simply don't care, do you :]

13. I am not trying to sound important, I'm explaining to him I barely know him, as in barely know him, I don't care about his rank or whatever the f*ck you are going for.

14. I don't know why you would call me a random. I've most likely been on this realm for much longer than you and yeah, I'm so useless and bad I faked a 1750 rated retail gladiator 7 times in a row. You simply don't care, do you :]
    I don't care, your thick head hasn't yet realized there's something called: "gearing up". I call you a random from my point of view, that's why I don't care about you, cos why should I? Is it that hard to understand?

At the moment I'm trying to get it through to you that you are completely worthless to me, yet you still don't get it, incredible.

P.S. Your arena rating is below mine, and I started doing arenas this season, I lost my rating since I went horde obviously: http://i.imgur.com/xCx4Wks.jpg I was even gearing up, you're pathetic rofl.

15. Im lmao on every new reply here.. Berzer is so desperate... FATALITY - new guild, with almost none RBG expirience beat the **** out of your 12 year old community.
    Backpedal to D2 pls.

First ... 5678917 ... Last