1. 5.4.8 Warlock changes

Hello,

I've heard that Warlock will be buffed after 5.4.8 release. Will they fix crucial bugs from bugtracker like affliction haste after SB:SS etc. ?

It's an open discussion, if someone got confirmed information or even speculation, leave your post here thanks :)

2. Hello,

I've heard that Warlock will be buffed after 5.4.8 release. Will they fix crucial bugs from bugtracker like affliction haste after SB:SS etc. ?

It's an open discussion, if someone got confirmed information or even speculation, leave your post here thanks :)
    You'll lose buffstack and increase dot time from haste, so no ....you'll probably see it as overall decline in dmg

3. why did we lose increased dot time from haste?
    also i dunno if that +5% resil counts this much but im a full pvp BiS afflock and my dots that previously dealt 20k/30k dmg now only deal 2k/7k, 10k crits at best with everything up

4. So far I noticed only dps loss, any other changes ? Will demo be playable on 5.4.8 or all stays the same?

5. any noticing destro? before the upgrade i wasnt hitting as hard compared to other uber classes . But anyway now im testing and im doing 87k chaos bolts with grim of sac and all procs ( proc trinket , on use trinkets, d.soul , jade spirit , tailor emb ) on a 522 warr.

my incinerates hit for 17k non crit.

chaos bolt with no procs hit for 50k .

apreciate any other ppl testing the dmg.

6. So far I noticed only dps loss, any other changes ? Will demo be playable on 5.4.8 or all stays the same?
    What is wrong with demo? Just started this server to play demo... :|

7. Few major bugs making demo unplayable :) go to bugtracker.

8. Is it just me imagining or I'm loosing too much mana as aff while using SS, I dont remember having mana issues on 5.4.2.

9. i noticed that too,im losing mana way too fast since 5.4.8 came

10. Ye soul swap seems to cost more mana, noticed that too. Also drain soul aint giving shards after killing mobs often. Damn affli got nerfed so much.

11. Ye soul swap seems to cost more mana, noticed that too. Also drain soul aint giving shards after killing mobs often. Damn affli got nerfed so much.
    True, tested yday. I guess its some bug, even on retail drain soul gives back 1 ss

12. There was a bug a long time ago, where soul swap took its mana cost on both inhale and exhale.
    Might be that.

13. ive found something new
    in arena just now the red msg just kept telling me that i dont have any soul shards,on the other hand i could clearly see that i still had 2 soul shards left and this continued until the end of the arena

14. Maybe it's just visual bug try with Verdant Sphere glyph maybe it will show shards :)

15. i have verdant sphere glyph, its also bugged, always shows me some random amount of spheres instead of how many shards i have