1. A quick question!

Hello there. I wanted to ask whether the quality of Lordaeron realm will be applied to Mists of Pandaria realm(s) as well? I am interested in playing that expansion and for the best experience possible (like the one I had on Lordaeron) I'd love to have lots of stuff working and properly implemented. I've seen on most of servers that everything past the Wrath of the Lich King expansion is utterly bugged. So I was wondering if that is the case here when it comes to Mists of Pandaria realm(s)? Thanks in advance!

2. it was stated here that cata and mop are getting the quests (non shattering-revamped areas, meaning mostly outland and northrend) and the instances (again, ones with no or few changes since wotlk, meaning again, mostly outland, northrend and blackrock mountain ones)

as for a 99-100% mop realm... highly doubt that's going to happen any time before 2018, if then

3. Hello there. I wanted to ask whether the quality of Lordaeron realm will be applied to Mists of Pandaria realm(s) as well? I am interested in playing that expansion and for the best experience possible (like the one I had on Lordaeron) I'd love to have lots of stuff working and properly implemented. I've seen on most of servers that everything past the Wrath of the Lich King expansion is utterly bugged. So I was wondering if that is the case here when it comes to Mists of Pandaria realm(s)? Thanks in advance!
    If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up anytime soon. I would suggest you to check the Dev log and see that they're focusing all of their time to Lordaeron scripting so they can actually apply that same scripting in the upcoming Ragnaros & Deathwing merge. With this said, I highly doubt that they will have time to properly script and release constant hotfixes for MoP anytime soon. Keep in mind they also have Cataclysm realms to work on. So it will be kindly difficult to actually see that happen anytime soon. As you stated, and well, the other private servers are also extremely bugged. So... That answers many remaining questions!

I'm not a staff member so my answer can be completely irrelevant to you. But at least I tried! :)

4. Thanks a lot for your responses. I've read through them and yeah, I understand what you mean totally. Guess Lordaeron it is for me, then. Once again, thanks a lot for your responses. :)