1. it does give a huge dps boost, besides if its bis for every melee dps, then thats a lot already, but dont wanna discuss about that :)

2. Shadowmourne completely ruins PvP because shadowmourne warpal supported with sacred cleansing will beat 95% teams by default.

RS items+shadowmourne = rip PvP

sad

3. Shadowmourne completely ruins PvP because shadowmourne warpal supported with sacred cleansing will beat 95% teams by default.

RS items+shadowmourne = rip PvP

sad
    l2p. cc and kite. gl for ur 1550 mmr

4. l2p. cc and kite. gl for ur 1550 mmr

yes playing warpal with bis gear on lolten was hard

5. l2p. cc and kite. gl for ur 1550 mmr
    If you are saying that 90% pve gear (SM, ruby trinkets icc HC stuff) with resi Sockel aint OP, especially for a warrior, maybe you are the one at 1550 mmr facing only bad wars or you are playing a war by urself.

Btw saying that this is OP doesnt mean, that several comps are unbeatable just that they benefit more than others.

If you still deny this pls stop spreading **** over the Forums. Thanks.

6. If you are saying that 90% pve gear (SM, ruby trinkets icc HC stuff) with resi Sockel aint OP, especially for a warrior, maybe you are the one at 1550 mmr facing only bad wars or you are playing a war by urself.

Btw saying that this is OP doesnt mean, that several comps are unbeatable just that they benefit more than others.

If you still deny this pls stop spreading **** over the Forums. Thanks.
    i never play in 2v2 bracket cuz of such bad guys like u, cuz there is no challenge in roflstomping baddies. if u cant deal with smourne wielder its ur problem, not mine, srsly. go continue complaining about smourne in the expansion which caster cleaves always ruled

7. i never play in 2v2 bracket cuz of such bad guys like u, cuz there is no challenge in roflstomping baddies. if u cant deal with smourne wielder its ur problem, not mine, srsly. go continue complaining about smourne in the expansion which caster cleaves always ruled
    wow you must really suck and have no clue bout the game. Ye cuz if you'd que i guess ur getting rolled over and over :)

Keep farming low lvls and que skirm and have your fun lol

8. Keep Lordaeron without shadowumorne will be delicious, but doubt it's possible for Warmane.

MemorieZ
    Keep Lordaeron without shadowumorne will be delicious, but doubt it's possible for Warmane.
    I dont understand what part of HARDCORE and BLITZZLIKE people dont understand. SM and Valanyr are part of WotLK and if someone will have it you should /cheer to him, because he got it fair way doing long quest or he gave huge amount of money that will help server and he got coins to buy it. Stop crying!

10. wow you must really suck and have no clue bout the game. Ye cuz if you'd que i guess ur getting rolled over and over :)

Keep farming low lvls and que skirm and have your fun lol
    feel free to leave me a msg with ur in-game name, i would be glad to roflstomp u even on Blacrock realm, where smourne dont exist. but guess what - u dont have a balls to do so)) ceep crying, scrub

11. yeah you're right obtaining SM aint that hard if you have a proper guild. I dont know if you have ever played pvp, but SM gives a huge Advantage! Actually if the Person dont knows how to play, he wont know how to play with SM either thats true, wont change anything. But actually who cares bout the Players that cant play?
    At a decent lvl it's a huge Advantage, thats why it isnt obtainable at any competive Arena Server, but yeah. I guess ur just that war with Charge BS or the Wing******in. Just making some of the easiest class do some OP Damage that's it.
    havent played warrior since TBC. dont want to either. just sick and tired of the SM QQ with so many people having misinformation about it here on warmane.

First 123