1. even if smourne will be added to coin shop, just imagine its price, bruh. u're complaining on thing about which u dont have a clue yet. hatefull gladiator 2h axe costs 50+ coins atm (FUKEN hatefull gald axe). i dont know a single person, who would buy smourne for around 600+ coins ( i even dunno how it can be priced on release). thats why i choosed not to play on x1 - pple already complain, even if the dont have a reason for. hillarious

2. obtain in which way? buying? if you think of that then please leave this part of the forum...
    What's wrong with it?

It's one of the possibilities.
    I know that,I'm afraid of that too,but believe me,people will start leaving instantly with implementing of selling bis and legendaryes in stores...I will leave too,no doubt...Let's just hope they keep their word as this is probably last chance to deserve peoples trust...
    At this moment you find BiS in stores and there is still queue, meaning people are not leaving.

Perhaps you should reconsider this.

3. Well, proterean also stated "faction transfer will not be enabled" and 2 weeks later it did get enabled. So we might expect something like this according shadomournes in about a year.

Nothing wrong with donating, just funny because you are not a man if your word means nothing.
    Try to look at things from their side too, but try really hard (consider yourself in their position), and then comment something stupid.

Like u always held to your word, like never ever something happened to u that made u change some decision of yours.

4. What's wrong with it?

At this moment you find BiS in stores and there is still queue, meaning people are not leaving.

whats problem with buying legendary fuken OP weapon shadowmourne on hardcore realm? k man,k

5. if you think people are not dumb enough to buy mourne for 600 points,you are stupid,there are tons of stupid rich kids who will get parents money and buy thing they don't deserve in any form,and will rekt your *** in either pvp and pve...mourne is designed to be deserverd and reaaaaaaaaally rare. No legendaryes in stores,please,don't do that mistake...

and yes,some BiS are already obtainable,but they are also expensive and kinda,easly obtainable...mourne is not easly obtainable...same thing for valanyr...

6. if you think people are not dumb enough to buy mourne for 600 points,you are stupid,there are tons of stupid rich kids who will get parents money and buy thing they don't deserve in any form,and will rekt your *** in either pvp and pve...mourne is designed to be deserverd and reaaaaaaaaally rare. No legendaryes in stores,please,don't do that mistake...

and yes,some BiS are already obtainable,but they are also expensive and kinda,easly obtainable...mourne is not easly obtainable...same thing for valanyr...
    There are also people who would like to support us, but can't justify just donating a large amount of money without getting something back. When presented with costly rare options, they can go for it. If someone is up to hypothetically donating enough for 600 coins, you should be thanking them a lot for their support, not being disrespectful at the very idea. You don't like people who donate and get items for it - we get it. Now shut up about it, because I've had enough of you direct or indirectly disrespecting the people who allow you to play for free.

7. if you think people are not dumb enough to buy mourne for 600 points,you are stupid,there are tons of stupid rich kids who will get parents money and buy thing they don't deserve in any form,and will rekt your *** in either pvp and pve...mourne is designed to be deserverd and reaaaaaaaaally rare. No legendaryes in stores,please,don't do that mistake...

Ah can you smell that ladies and gentlemen? It reminds me of a warm summers day when

LOLWTFBBQSHADOWMOURNEKILLSALL

listen you ignoramus ill tell you like i tell everyone, yall act like shadowmourne was super rare. well since 95% of you here never played retail ICC because you where still getting diaper changes, let me tell you something.

in 11 months of ICC ( cant really even say 11 because wings were not fully opened until later and H modes added increased drop chance which did not come until later so more like 7-8 months worth of actual raid time like we have here) alliance guilds on my realm (which was a low pop realm) has a total of 13 that i know of. Warmane has been around for years so dont act like a ton of people would not have it even if the quest was scripted and it was not on the market place. Its not the damn Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian or Talisman of Binding Shard.

Dont give me that reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly rare crap. it never was. damn kids and your made up delusions...

If you cant beat a moron with SM then delete the game or just stop coming to the forums to complain.

Yall act like this thing is Jesus Christ incarnate. The dps increase is not that damn big. seriously. 95% of this server who donates for it dont know how to use it so why cry about it? Do u just see one and rage until you poop your pants so hard that it blows out the side of ur pants? or do u see one and just insta die in a pile of burning dung beetles or something? NO. so why the hell come here and complain about something that is irreverent?
    Edited: January 26, 2016

8. whats problem with buying legendary fuken OP weapon shadowmourne on hardcore realm? k man,k
    Don't ask me, ask Admin/GM.

Considering recent changes, It might be something you will find on sale soon or later. Now the decision to stay or go away it's up to you.
    There are also people who would like to support us, but can't justify just donating a large amount of money without getting something back. When presented with costly rare options, they can go for it. If someone is up to hypothetically donating enough for 600 coins, you should be thanking them a lot for their support, not being disrespectful at the very idea. You don't like people who donate and get items for it - we get it. Now shut up about it, because I've had enough of you direct or indirectly disrespecting the people who allow you to play for free.
    We just want to know what is going to be in store and what not, since we came here saying it will be different, but items are suddenly added without even an announcement... and many people have a de-ja-vu.

9. I'm walking on the edge of being banned so I'll stop here,but I was never against donations and people who donate..I'm against certain ways of donating but at the end it's still mine oppinion and will stay like that and won't affect anything and anyone.

at the end,you know what is best for your server,and who am I to judge.

10. What's wrong with it?

Are you looking at a different store than I am? Because I don't see any BiS on the store. Which means your whole theory is wrong.

11. Are you looking at a different store than I am? Because I don't see any BiS on the store. Which means your whole theory is wrong.
    So you don't know the current bis.

Try again.

12. Are you looking at a different store than I am? Because I don't see any BiS on the store. Which means your whole theory is wrong.
    Greatness for every melee dps and hpala. BiS till ToC

13. Are you looking at a different store than I am? Because I don't see any BiS on the store. Which means your whole theory is wrong.
    just leave' em there, those scrubs will always complain about donation benefits. they complained since 2009, complaining now and will continue to do so. i dont know what kind of reasons they have behind this - mb they live in a differnt world where is everything served them for free, some kind of utopia lolo, or mb they are just school(/fuk)bois who cant make some pocket money to spend ( im not offending those who just cant afford donating, so i dont wanna expect disrespect towards donors from them srsly)

14. Ah can you smell that ladies and gentlemen? It reminds me of a warm summers day when

LOLWTFBBQSHADOWMOURNEKILLSALL

listen you ignoramus ill tell you like i tell everyone, yall act like shadowmourne was super rare. well since 95% of you here never played retail ICC because you where still getting diaper changes, let me tell you something.

in 11 months of ICC ( cant really even say 11 because wings were not fully opened until later and H modes added increased drop chance which did not come until later so more like 7-8 months worth of actual raid time like we have here) alliance guilds on my realm (which was a low pop realm) has a total of 13 that i know of. Warmane has been around for years so dont act like a ton of people would not have it even if the quest was scripted and it was not on the market place. Its not the damn Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian or Talisman of Binding Shard.

Dont give me that reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly rare crap. it never was. damn kids and your made up delusions...

If you cant beat a moron with SM then delete the game or just stop coming to the forums to complain.

Yall act like this thing is Jesus Christ incarnate. The dps increase is not that damn big. seriously. 95% of this server who donates for it dont know how to use it so why cry about it? Do u just see one and rage until you poop your pants so hard that it blows out the side of ur pants? or do u see one and just insta die in a pile of burning dung beetles or something? NO. so why the hell come here and complain about something that is irreverent?
    yeah you're right obtaining SM aint that hard if you have a proper guild. I dont know if you have ever played pvp, but SM gives a huge Advantage! Actually if the Person dont knows how to play, he wont know how to play with SM either thats true, wont change anything. But actually who cares bout the Players that cant play?
    At a decent lvl it's a huge Advantage, thats why it isnt obtainable at any competive Arena Server, but yeah. I guess ur just that war with Charge BS or the Wing******in. Just making some of the easiest class do some OP Damage that's it.

15. So you don't know the current bis.

Try again.
    DMC cards for certain classes/specs. Kudos. Yet weapons and armor which is 95% of your BiS are not there. Nice job ranting about the 1 piece as if it will make all the difference.

Out of all the things worth b****ing about this is probably the least of the pile.

First 123 Last