1. Shadowmourne

Is it possible to obtain shadowmourne after ICC release? I heard legendary items are not possible to obtain.

2. yes it should be if not then i dont kno

3. obtain in which way? buying? if you think of that then please leave this part of the forum...

4. obtain in which way? buying? if you think of that then please leave this part of the forum...
    Obtained by doing the quest. Few people told me that there will be no legendary items because its hardcore realm. Just wanted to verify it.

5. yes it will be obtainable by guest etc.like it was in retail...

6. "yes it will be obtainable by guest etc.like it was in retail... "

I wish you were right.I really hope.. But we have seen so far some changes that differed from the original "plan" of the realm like no race change or name change, etc... Those things were implemented cuz it brought money to the table. If smourne will bring money to the table, it will be implemented for sure... hardcore realm means hardcore as long as the money keeps flowing in. as soon as it drops new "things" ( such as mentioned above ) could be implemeted. so dont be so hasty to claim there wont be any smoure donors..I hope you are right btw... but my experience tell me otherwise

7. I know that,I'm afraid of that too,but believe me,people will start leaving instantly with implementing of selling bis and legendaryes in stores...I will leave too,no doubt...Let's just hope they keep their word as this is probably last chance to deserve peoples trust...

8. Ye,Indeed, I remember back on the days of Molten ( +moltdown) and how the average player was treated by some... I will not go into details cuz that is offtopic.

The thing is, they( the staff) say as for the time being some things are not available.. I stress " for the time being".. they use different terms for this like: as of this moment; or currently; or no plans for this yet.. etc etc... if you speak English well like I do ( im proud of that haha :D ) you pick up on that.. I call this the politically correct speech in Wow.. :D

So, +1 for not seeing smourne in the game unless via normal quest which means hella lot of grinding and drops etc...

9. Few people told me that there will be no legendary items because its hardcore realm
    LOL, well aint the way to get it an hardcore way?

Both Shadowmourne and Ulduar mace quests are working and u will be able to get any of them in the legit way through the quest.

10. The thing is, they( the staff) say as for the time being some things are not available.. I stress " for the time being".. they use different terms for this like: as of this moment; or currently; or no plans for this yet.. etc etc... if you speak English well like I do ( im proud of that haha :D ) you pick up on that.. I call this the politically correct speech in Wow.. :D
    Please, point out where any of that was used regarding Shadowmourne or any legendary item.

11. "OL, well aint the way to get it an hardcore way?

Both Shadowmourne and Ulduar mace quests are working and u will be able to get any of them in the legit way through the quest."

I know this post was not addressed to me but I feel like replying..Its okay if it is obtainable via quest but not as a donation.. :D there are so many items that there are to be obtained by donating. Hope they will not do that with orange (legendary) items

12. Obniox:

I did not mean that specific 1 thing mate. I mean overall. There were some guidelines of how your realm will be. The realm needed money( cash whatever) so those guidelines were loosen a bit and thing which was not considered to be in game, have been implemented in game.. this is what I meant by maybe a day will come that legendaries will be obtainable via donations cuz the realm needs money. :)

13. Yes, we loosened about some restrictions on things that a) players had been asking for months and b) have no real game play impact, even the issue with name changing being addressed with the Armory to show all past names. It's not something that can be compared to adding legendary items to the coin shop. Trying to claim one leads to the other is in fact a slippery slope fallacy.

14. "yes it will be obtainable by guest etc.like it was in retail... "

I wish you were right.I really hope.. But we have seen so far some changes that differed from the original "plan" of the realm like no race change or name change, etc... Those things were implemented cuz it brought money to the table. If smourne will bring money to the table, it will be implemented for sure... hardcore realm means hardcore as long as the money keeps flowing in. as soon as it drops new "things" ( such as mentioned above ) could be implemeted. so dont be so hasty to claim there wont be any smoure donors..I hope you are right btw... but my experience tell me otherwise
    Well, proterean also stated "faction transfer will not be enabled" and 2 weeks later it did get enabled. So we might expect something like this according shadomournes in about a year.

Nothing wrong with donating, just funny because you are not a man if your word means nothing.

15. Well, proterean also stated "faction transfer will not be enabled" and 2 weeks later it did get enabled. So we might expect something like this according shadomournes in about a year.

Nothing wrong with donating, just funny because you are not a man if your word means nothing.
    if he is actually a she ? then we can accept those changes? so racist

123 Last