1. 5.4.8 Minimal Client

Is there anywhere i can download a launcher wich is downloading the game as i play

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....n-installation
    as you can see there are 5.4.2 and 5.4.8 links in this thread

Now Frostwolf is based on 5.4.2 but tomorrow it should be upgraded to 5.4.8

3. so how do i download this thing? yeah they have the download link but do i have to redownload the whole MOP for 5.4.8? how can i just like exclude the other stuff then just add what lacks on the 5.4.2? cause i just wanna get the thing i lack i dont wanna download 27GB all over again

4. So ive download the new torrent,and I opened it it says that my driver is out of date.Is this bcoz it's not laucned yet or something else.I just wanna know coz it was pain enoguh to download it 3 days long,also not playin 2 day already coz i deleted 5.4.2.Please say something positive :D

5. so how do i download this thing? yeah they have the download link but do i have to redownload the whole MOP for 5.4.8? how can i just like exclude the other stuff then just add what lacks on the 5.4.2? cause i just wanna get the thing i lack i dont wanna download 27GB all over again
    if you already have a 5.4.2 client form the 5.4.8 provided here: https://www.warmane.com/download you need to select ONLY "wow.exe" as file to downlaod.
    Place it in your MoP 5.4.2 folder and you will be fine, of course rename it to not overwrite the original wow.exe 5.4.2 version since today you still need it
    :)
    So ive download the new torrent,and I opened it it says that my driver is out of date.Is this bcoz it's not laucned yet or something else.I just wanna know coz it was pain enoguh to download it 3 days long,also not playin 2 day already coz i deleted 5.4.2.Please say something positive :D
    bad chosie to delete 5.4.2 client.
    that said please provide a screenshot of the Error Message, anyway you will cant log in on frostwolf until his upgrade
    Edited: January 25, 2016

6. I already deleted 5.4.2.I have only 5.4.8 right now is that a problem ? :(

7. you should not be able to log in yet on Frostwolf with that client but you just said it does not even star becuase it gives an Error, so yes you have a problem in that case

8. I already deleted 5.4.2.I have only 5.4.8 right now is that a problem ? :(
    If you want to play TODAY yes^^

9. I'm just gonna wait for tomorrow.Then I'll see what will happen.It actually says that my driver is out of date.Guess it's coz the server is not on 5.4.8 yet.

10. I'm just gonna wait for tomorrow.Then I'll see what will happen.It actually says that my driver is out of date.Guess it's coz the server is not on 5.4.8 yet.
    no, it is not for that reason, can you please provide a screen? if your MoP do not start it will not neither tomorrow or in 10 days

11. where exactly u see the ONLY "wow.exe" please?

12. if you already have a 5.4.2 client form the 5.4.8 provided here: https://www.warmane.com/download you need to select ONLY "wow.exe" as file to downlaod.

Where do you see the only "wow.exe" ?

13. Where do you see the only "wow.exe" ?
    In uTorrent, once you are about to start the download.

14. When I capture the screen this thing dissapear.I'll check tomorrow when they release the patch maybe this i the problem well see,if I have this problem again ill come and cry here.:D

15. When I capture the screen this thing dissapear.I'll check tomorrow when they release the patch maybe this i the problem well see,if I have this problem again ill come and cry here.:D
    So you client isn't even starting? If client starts you can ignore that message it should work just fine. It's just warning that you should upgrade GPU drivers.
    Run command: dxdiag. Press windows button and write dxdiag and hit enter. Then click Display 1 tab and put screenshot here. I can find newest GPU driver, also if you have laptop write exact model number here.

123 Last