1. MOP Login issue

Hello

I have seen several earlyer topics regarding the MOP log in, however i tryed everything written in them but i still can't log in. It keeps telling me that i need to convert my account to battle.net. I added firewall exception, anti virus protection, pinged logon.warmane.com and it was all okay. But i can't login. Can someone provide further assistance or i have to download again everything.

Thank you

2. are you using a 5.4.8 version? then you need to wait becuase at the moment Frostwolf is based on 5.4.2 and it should be upgraded to 5.4.8 tomorrow.
    If you are correctly using a 5.4.2 version then check you are using the correct realmist:
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

3. yes, i downloaded 5.4.8, okay then ... thank you very much.

4. I'm using the 5.4.2 and it's telling me the same thing. And i already tryied everything that is said on the posts. Can you help me pls?

5. yes, i downloaded 5.4.8, okay then ... thank you very much.
    anyway if you can still play with a workaround:
    follow this steps:
    1) go here: https://www.warmane.com/download pick "MoP(old)" and when torrent starts pick ONLY "wow.exe" ( it is 12MB)
    2) then rename it into "wow5.4.2.exe"
    3) put it inside your MoP 5.4.8 client

and now by using this "wow5.4.2.exe" you can log in on frostwolf until 5.4.8 upgrade, after that you will need to use your standard "wow.exe" already located in your client :)
    I'm using the 5.4.2 and it's telling me the same thing. And i already tryied everything that is said on the posts. Can you help me pls?
    you have " convert to battl.net" problem? then
    1) right click on your MoP folder>properties> disable "read-only"
    2) change your realmist into:

I guess your realmist was set realmlist logon.warmane.ru, right?
    Edited: January 25, 2016

6. anyway if you can still play with a workaround:
    follow this steps:
    1) go here: https://www.warmane.com/download pick "MoP(old)" and when torrent starts pick ONLY "wow.exe" ( it is 12MB)
    2) then rename it into "wow5.4.2.exe"
    3) put it inside your MoP 5.4.8 client

and now by using this "wow5.4.2.exe" you can log in on frostwolf until 5.4.8 upgrade, after that you will need to use your standard "wow.exe" already located in your client :)

you have " convert to battl.net" problem? then
    1) right click on your MoP folder>properties> disable "read-only"
    2) change your realmist into:

I guess your realmist was set realmlist logon.warmane.ru, right?
    i tryied what you said and keeps saying the same :/ my realmlist was already .com mate. Don't know what's happening, 2 days ago i played without any problems :/

7. then be sure to log-in by using your Warmane AccountName, not Email address
    this is the last hint I have

8. i tryied what you said and keeps saying the same :/ my realmlist was already .com mate. Don't know what's happening, 2 days ago i played without any problems :/
    I did everything written, it is working. In my WTF file there wasn't "SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com" so i manually typed in. Then, check if there is smthing that says like SET installlocale there change US to GB. After that u can try to login using your acc username and pw.

I hope you'll manage to work this out.

9. I tryied what you say and kept saying the same. So i cleared the Cache folder and the WTF (only kept the realmlist file) and clicked on the .exe file as admin. That worked for mim. Thank you very much for trying to help <3 LOVE YOU ALL!