1. When will we be able to level up for coins ?

Hello,

Due to lack of time I would really love to auto level my character to 80 for coins (as in other realms). I know, you will say it's the most fun part to level up ant stuff. But what I really love about the game is end gaming (raiding, arenas) and I don't see so much fun at doing same quests for like 50th time now just to level up class which I already play for like 7 years on this patch only.

So my question to you, dear staff. When will we be able to buy instant 80 for coins ?

Regards,
    Coldie.

2. After all those efforts in making sure that 95%+ quests are working? Never.

3. I'm sure it will eventually come, but most likely will require another level 80 in THAT account. Depends on how the future goes, if they have no need for further donations increase, they won't put it in to remain at the hardcore level, but at the same time even if they put it, its a nifty little thing that does no harm since it will require a previous 80 character (like it did in old lord IIRC).

4. I'm sure it will eventually come, but most likely will require another level 80 in THAT account. Depends on how the future goes, if they have no need for further donations increase, they won't put it in to remain at the hardcore level, but at the same time even if they put it, its a nifty little thing that does no harm since it will require a previous 80 character (like it did in old lord IIRC).
    It's weird that you mention that, because I did level for coins @lord before wipe and I didn't have another 80.

5. It's weird that you mention that, because I did level for coins @lord before wipe and I didn't have another 80.
    You did that on a whole different server that just happened to have the name Lordaeron, nothing else.

6. You did that on a whole different server that just happened to have the name Lordaeron, nothing else.
    It's funny how you know better than me where did I play and how did I do that.

Anyway, please cut the trash talks and if you do not know the answer to the question, just try to eschew commenting in this thread.

7. It's funny how you know better than me where did I play and how did I do that.

Anyway, please cut the trash talks and if you do not know the answer to the question, just try to eschew commenting in this thread.
    If i am not wrong there was a Lordaeron realm before moltdown and thats the one Obnoxious is referring. That one is long gone and was different to this realm.

8. It's funny how you know better than me where did I play and how did I do that.

The last Lordaeron was x3 if I'm not wrong, this is a new realm, x1, with no leveling up for coins, you can either belive us or live in denial, there wont be leveling up for coins atleast 12-24 more months, maybe after every1 gets tired and all patches and gear is out they will consider it.

9. It's funny how you know better than me where did I play and how did I do that.

Yes, it's indeed funny that you don't know what you've played. Not so much about I knowing it better, considering I work here.

I'm not sure what "trash talks" you're complaining about, when all I did was correct the fact you're mixing two completely different things that just shared the same name, but let's make it clear right now that I'm the person with the least amount of tolerance towards sarcasm, snappy stabs and overall disrespectful attitude.

10. If u love the end game so much as u say the put some effort in it and lv up.

Old Lordaeron was x1, same like this one, but the quality of New Lordaeron is way better.

11. Easy Math.Lets say the server is in a dire need of cash. Hardcore realm vs need of money.. which one you think its going to win? somehow the needs have to be satisfied.. so the things not yet implemented, could be implemented. they said many times, nothing in plans so far, but plans change. so as life.. so we can expect some unexpected turns.. the real question how does it going to effect the status of the "hardcore" tagline...

12. and I don't see so much fun at doing same quests for like 50th time now just to level up class which I already play for like 7 years on this patch only.
    Guess I'll never understand people who want to play the game and play it on a realm such as Lordaroen, when they can't even tolerate/withstand leveling to level 80 no matter how much they'd hate leveling.

13. Lol the discussions about old lord:

It was the first "old lord" that existed before the merge with deathwing that eventually ruined it, last I heard, and it was 1x, and I'm not sure but I could swear you could make a insta 80 only if u had a previous one, or at least it was a partial rule for a while... not sure, I do know that I couldn't make my death knight instantly though, needed a 55, but that was later changed.

Oh well, doesn't matter really.

I do hope they implement this service however, WITH THE RULE that you need a 80 already, so if you want different accounts, you simply gotta suck it up and level from scratch, however if you want an alt on same account I don't see a problem with instant 80 at all.

BUT! (always a but), It shouldn't be implemented anytime soon either, not only will people not understand and complain instantly (even more than now), but its still in a leveling phase and it would kinnda defeat the purpose a bit, even if those still leveling aren't going to get any realm firt or anything, it "feels wrong" if that makes sense. At ICC content maybe? I think that would be a fair deal since by then I assume a lot of people will even have naturally leveled alts.

14. Hello,

Due to lack of time I would really love to auto level my character to 80 for coins (as in other realms). I know, you will say it's the most fun part to level up ant stuff. But what I really love about the game is end gaming (raiding, arenas) and I don't see so much fun at doing same quests for like 50th time now just to level up class which I already play for like 7 years on this patch only.

So my question to you, dear staff. When will we be able to buy instant 80 for coins ?

Regards,
    Coldie.
    I just wanted to chime in here for a minute and say no to instant 80, but....I'd be all on board for a instant 70 at this is WoTLk and the WoTLK content is the one that should matter the most, so you'd still be stuck with having to level 10 levels through Northrend and I'd great appreciate it if they gave players a small amount of gold so they could grab their mounts, buy some greens off the AH, and have some loose change in their pockets in case of repair bills, or if they wanna get a jump on professions before rushing into NR.

See? Isn't this a better idea then an instant 80? :D I feel this idea gives players something to still work for before rushing into endgame content and at least keeps the NR leveling zones full.

15. It's funny how you know better than me where did I play and how did I do that.

Someone's asking for a forum/account ban, lol.

/hides

12 Last