1. Why do u not make Lordaeron able to have more players.

I know the game is free. I think it is kind of ridiculous that i have to wait for 2 hrs for a spot to open on server so i can join. Every time i try to log in it take forever. now in the past week it has been taking twice as long for me to log in. bye the time i finally log in i have no time to play due to me having to work or something. What must we as the players do? So that me can enjoy this game you so graciously let us play for free. I just want to be able to play more instead of waiting for (HRS) at a time just to log in and sometimes after all that waiting something happens just before and i have to restart my wait. i wish it was possible to just move my character to another realm. even tho all my friends play in this realm. I just can t deal with this wait time anymore. It is taking me forever to level up due to the lack of in-game time. At this rate i am never going to get to 80. WHO must i contact regarding this major issue? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. It is getting to the point i just want to quit sometimes due to the amount of time i must put in to get to level 80. Its never going to happen if over half my time is spent waiting to join realm. Someone please explain this to me! How can we fix this as a realm? What must we the players do to help this process get moving in the right direction? Directed at Warmane someone HELP US!!!!!!!!!

2. +1 maybe 12000 or 15000 will be good. More players more fun.. no one wonan wait 2hrs to join in realm.. many ppl will stop play here about that. For future i back at work in 17:30 - 18:30 . I will have a raid in 19:30.. but i will wait 2 hrs to join.. and what i will do when i pick 80 lvl ?? nothing..

3. No, no ,no .... they should even reduce cap cause of lag in pvp... 10k is a max maxium we should have, still too much.
    If u dont want to wait in queue, donate 10eur ,it is not much .

4. TL;DR

Got enough of the title to say that I have no problem with the way it is now. Its taking me a long time to get to 73 and I am not complaining. Go play on the other realms with high rates; they will eventually get the Lordaeron core in the near future. Otherwise, deal with it, your not forced to play, your not forced to pay.

5. Yes pls go unlimited cap if you want so server will dc 24/7

Smartasses

6. http://cardscodes.com/World_Of_Warcr...EUROPE-34.html

22 euro is a game card for blizzard with no lag no bugs no crash no dots mots attack.... and game card is for 60 days.. here i play not original server and i dont wonna pay 20 euro for 60 days to play - with lag,crash, bugs, and and and..... its no problem to make another realm x1 .. and everything will be ok..

7. http://cardscodes.com/World_Of_Warcr...EUROPE-34.html

22 euro is a game card for blizzard with no lag no bugs no crash no dots mots attack.... and game card is for 60 days.. here i play not original server and i dont wonna pay 20 euro for 60 days to play - with lag,crash, bugs, and and and..... its no problem to make another realm x1 .. and everything will be ok..
    Then play retail. Problem solved.

If you think they can just clap their heels together twice and get a new server up and running, or enable the server to handle more than 10k (which is an impressive achievement in of itself) then you are sorely mistaken.

8. Yeah there's just no freaking way to increase server cap past 10, i'd suggest playing something else while waiting in que or play at different hours if it's that big of an inconvenience to you, or cough up the 5 euro's and skip the freaking que for a month, not that big of a deal unless you're that cheap. Warmane is busting their butts off for you, me, and everyone else out there, show them some respect or get out. There are other Private Servers to play on and you can even use google and youtube to find out which one's are the most worthy to play on. Nothing is holding you here, but you.

FYI increasing Server Cap, bad. I'd rather them decrease it by at least 2k and give them time to get another server up and running and sell more novelty pets, items, and services to help them pay for the extra server and work to get it up and running. 2 WoTLk Server with 8k players a piece, sounds pretty sweet to me, but i guess decreasing the que would be bad and cut into their profit, so i suppose we're stuck with one with a long que time to get on during prime time hours.

/shrug

At least the long que time gives me time to clean my house....oops that reminds me, brb. Take care guys and please find something to do to occupy your time til you can get on....other then *****ing on the forums.

@ Warmane Staff

Thank you for all your hardwork and from many of us it is appreciated.

<3

9. Hell no, arenas would suck even harder.

10. Have any of you suggesting cap increase stop to think about server core's limitations and performance? Because the amount of players it can handle have an impact on that; Lag, server crash, etc.

11. http://cardscodes.com/World_Of_Warcr...EUROPE-34.html

Sorry to disappoint, but there is lag and bugs and crashes(happened to me once) on retail as well.

12. http://cardscodes.com/World_Of_Warcr...EUROPE-34.html

This hurts pretty much on every single level :D Think of blizzard having a way bigger team, their resources are so much more (due to the money they receive) besides, they are the ones, WHO developed this, not warmane.

13. Yeah there's just no freaking way to increase server cap past 10
    The devs have stated in their log that they are working on a system which will allow them to split up zones to different servers. This will most likely allow Warmane to increase the cap beyond 10k, and if not - at least make the server a hell of a lot more stable than it is today.

Sorry to disappoint, but there is lag and bugs and crashes(happened to me once) on retail as well.
    This is just being pedantic. Compared to what you experience here you could easily claim that Retail is completely crash and bug free, because there are just so many on here. But I'm not complaining, because the server is free to play on at the end of the day.

14. http://cardscodes.com/World_Of_Warcr...EUROPE-34.html

I never understood the logic of such statements, what for are u here to play WoW for free or to play WotLK expansion cause there sure is no WotLK on retail anymore, if u are here to play WotLK precise then such argument is invalid.
    Like Blizzard NEVER has lags y sure, like they NEVER have bugs why do patches exist, maybe to patch up the broken things dont u think so (+ with adding new content or whatever) ?

Iomeone HELP US!!!!!!!!!
    If u work so much then for sure it isnt a problem for u to pay 10 euros for 2 months to skip the que and get in faster
    Edited: January 26, 2016

15. Sorry to disappoint, but there is lag and bugs and crashes(happened to me once) on retail as well.
    You've only witnessed one crash on retail? You're extremely lucky. I remember the early days when there could easily be multiple crashes each week.

12 Last