1. Cannot connect. (Asia)

Hello,

I am from Philippines and I can't seem to connect to Deathwing (haven't tried other expansions). I saw a thread regarding this issue before but there seems no reply.

My realmlist is already set to logon.warmane.com
    Cache is cleared.

I cannot ping logon.warmane.com too using cmd.

2. I have the same exact problem. Once I Login, everyone is moon walking and i cant perform any action, like am extremely lagging, but am not. This only started happening since that ddos attack from yesterday.

3. I have the same exact problem. Once I Login, everyone is moon walking and i cant perform any action, like am extremely lagging, but am not. This only started happening since that ddos attack from yesterday.
    I mean I cannot connect at all!
    Once it says "connecting" after few seconds it'll say "Unable to connect".
    As I've said I cannot even ping "logon.warmane.com"

4. Oh, for me it connects but its like am not connected. I also cannot ping logon.warmane.com.

5. This happened 1st last Friday and Saturday. Then it was fine yesterday (before the massive DDoS attack that made the realms shut down). And now I cannot connect at all again (since 3 hours ago).

6. Fixed. Just turned off my router for some minutes then my IP changed (i have dynamic IP) then I tried to log now and it works. So My best guess is some IPs are banned then I just happen to get that IP (my luck really...) unless warmane staff did something to fix this thing.