1. You think they looked into BG for the 70s/80s? guys should try to que up now and see if it is working or not.

2. Have you any idea for guild names on ally/horde? Some twinks said yes so i want to create new guilds. And if you know other twinks u can ask them. And please vote, we really need fix that bug..

3. Have you any idea for guild names on ally/horde? Some twinks said yes so i want to create new guilds. And if you know other twinks u can ask them. And please vote, we really need fix that bug..
    I cannot think of any names right now, but I guess we can brainstorm here. Also the bug tracker report can you please link it? I was trying to find it the other day.
    I've been trying to get into contact with a specific twink guild on Alliance side, the lead of the guild is scarr. Was gonna ask him to try to merge guilds on Ally side and what his opinion on things are.

Also if Neltharion twinks are able to transfer here, it would be nice, but the change in talents, and other things they might have to get use to.

4. I cannot think of any names right now, but I guess we can brainstorm here. Also the bug tracker report can you please link it? I was trying to find it the other day.
    I've been trying to get into contact with a specific twink guild on Alliance side, the lead of the guild is scarr. Was gonna ask him to try to merge guilds on Ally side and what his opinion on things are.

Also if Neltharion twinks are able to transfer here, it would be nice, but the change in talents, and other things they might have to get use to.

Vote THERE please.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593

Tomorrow I will create a new guild on ALLY and horde too.. And i need someone to lead the guild on ally side, because my druid is on horde.

One attraction: Everyone who responded said yes, ill join. But there are some people who do not trust us. So let's do it!
    Edited: February 1, 2016

5. Update:

Guild charters dont work so i cant make new guilds...

6. Well if Rflow is inactive from twinkles, can't anyone dethrone him and just take over for him? I mean some undead guy attempted to take the guild 3 times already for his own due to Rflow's absence. I think dethrone works now, haven't checked it out yet. Same can be said for any twink guilds on Alliance side.

7. He logged in on January, so we need to wait for another 3 months for the Dethrone option to appear.
    On a side note, Feb 2 patch log says: "Lower level players not being able to join battlegrounds has been corrected", so we need to check the bg pops again.

8. He logged in on January, so we need to wait for another 3 months for the Dethrone option to appear.
    On a side note, Feb 2 patch log says: "Lower level players not being able to join battlegrounds has been corrected", so we need to check the bg pops again.
    Yep I saw this as well :).
    Well fellas, we can have some hope now after all this time, despite the lost of cross faction, chat, strong members within the twinking community and guilds that was formerly active.

What counts is that the community is still strong, despite which faction we are in.

9. Lower level players not being able to join battlegrounds has been corrected.

From Changelog.. They rly fixed it guys??

10. Interesting. But the only bug that remains is:

Closed/Unknown maps still being a problem for arenas and or BG.
    Someone needs to test this out, I've done it briefly with my friends who was on.

11. I can confirm, well I am still unsure, there had been 3 WSG bgs for 70-74 that took place thanks to undeadrogue, kila and nathorn and the other non-twinks who participated. More BGs have to take place to determine if the devs truly fixed the issue.

As of now, only Arena is still bugged, showing players maps they are not eligible for.

Interesting. But the only bug that remains is:

Closed/Unknown maps still being a problem for arenas and or BG.
    Someone needs to test this out, I've done it briefly with my friends who was on.
    Probably you are correct, we need more BGs to take place to determine this.

But
    Players will no longer get visually stuck in an instance group after leaving battlegrounds [THIS ONE ON CHANGELOG]
    Instead of the party visual, it shows you by yourself and if you invite someone, it only shows you, despite being in a real party.
    Edited: February 4, 2016

12. I will be on holidays for 6 days so i hope u will find new twinks for this bracket... And we really need repair bugged guild charter...

13. I will be on holidays for 6 days so i hope u will find new twinks for this bracket... And we really need repair bugged guild charter...
    I was told the rogue panda guy is willing to give his guild up to you guys to use. He was going to give it to me, but I told him to give it to someone who is willing to be it's leader. The guild is on Alliance side, and from what he told me a few hours ago, it has all tabs already and filled with mats if anyone needs.

Bamboo Enterprise is the name of the guild and 2 twinks run that guild.

14. Cmon ppl this bracked on MoP was very popilar, even when it was bugged. Now its fixed, all come back now!!! :P

15. Gogo, ppl im w8ing in that bg que!

First 123 Last