1. [MOP] Revive 70-74 bracket!

Hi guys,

my name is Jion and now I am one of the last active twinks. Sometimes i meet with other twinks, some weeks ago i had good duels with Shieldtowin. However this bracket is dead, there aren´t any active guilds atm...

Still not prepared [DEAD]
    Purple Haze [DEAD]
    TwinkleLittleStar [DEAD]

But i hope, it will change... Sometime in November, Warmane team said: ,,We will open old raid until the end of the year, and they finally made it!

,,Afterwards we will release lower level dungeons and raids"

On Wednesday they will open low raids. so, this is why i want create a new guild on horde, because guild master of Twinkle is not active. And i have two questions:

1. Do you want join?
    2. Can you revive Purple haze or create a new twink guild on ally?

Now, we can get some PVE gear, we can upgrade our twinks, we can REVIVE this bracket. But we need more people.

Jion

EDIT:

Yesterday I sent more than 50 in-game mails to unactive twinks and here are players who said yes:

ALLY - Nazarashi, Drugdealers (Glo - same player), Fuglyfyce, Cleev, Hehehe, TwInk, Bashy, Soufhozsjion, Krioqt, Sivyy, Bestestworld....

HORDE - Spaggel and Retired (Anneshank), Lionmufasa, Soufpowa, Krioqt´s dk, Indygo

Xanoob (87 hunter)
    Superslam (88 warrior)

EDIT 2:

Vote THERE please.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593
    Edited: February 1, 2016

2. Hi guys,

my name is Jion and now I am one of the last active twinks. Sometimes i meet with other twinks, some weeks ago i had good duels with Shieldtowin. However this bracket is dead, there aren´t any active guilds atm...

Still not prepared [DEAD]
    Purple Haze [DEAD]
    TwinkleLittleStar [DEAD]

But i hope, it will change... Sometime in November, Warmane team said: ,,We will open old raid until the end of the year, and they finally made it!

,,Afterwards we will release lower level dungeons and raids"

On Wednesday they will open low raids. so, this is why i want create a new guild on horde, because guild master of Twinkle is not active. And i have two questions:

1. Do you want join?
    2. Can you revive Purple haze or create a new twink guild on ally?

Now, we can get some PVE gear, we can upgrade our twinks, we can REVIVE this bracket. But we need more people.

Jion
    Ok... but... no one really cares but i wanna ask tho
    Um what is the bracket there is 70-79 or the brackets between 70s and 79s are separated?? Please i wanna know,i might move there to make a twink there,i am really sick of barbarianz here and no 70s,all patriots left :,(

3. There are 70-74 75-79 80-84..... brackets after cata expansion

4. The Sargeras dudes still alive?

I saw like 5 twinks few hours ago

Curselife, Nanao, kilamanjaro, Gumbojones, Prolo.

This kila dude seems to hang out in some weird as.s place in ghostlands, told me to follow him to learn about twinking.

Aside from that, it seems fun to BG at lower levels.

Anyway, my only suggestion, as he put it, invite ALL twinks, not a single bracket. I think kila say this because it is easier to help one another out, give some insight on bracket and so forth. This was the case with old Neltharion's Black Mask twinks, where they invited all twinks of every bracket before they met a terrible mass fate months before moltdown.
    So if you do make a guild, invite all twinks, not just 70s.Combine with the 10 and 60 twinks make a vast guild where people have something to go to for twinking and not separate guilds.

TL;DR version: Do what the late Black Mask did on old Cata, combine the twink forces of all brackets and form a place of meeting for all twinks, in their case, they use the back part of Zug'Grub, uninstanced.

LONG LIVE BLACK MASK *tears*

http://i59.tinypic.com/6nw4zq.jpg
    Edited: January 26, 2016

5. Blizzburn, there is a problem: many 89 twinks don´t wont leave their guilds and I think lvl 10 twinks have their own guild..

6. Fuglyface here, I play twinks in the 10-14, 70-74, and 85-89 bracket. I only have twinks on the alliance side but I am willing to help revive this bracket or any other for that matter.

7. Despite me not being a twink anymore, I still look over the community to provide assistance, I had a few threads back then providing on alternatives before the coming of a TBC dungeon release.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-various-stuff

The biggest blow is the lose of speaking to the opposite faction,this was good for us 70s so we can communicate, learn from each other when meeting,practicing, etc. There are some twinks who are probably unknown to you that I speak to, and without this, they will kill you on sight, some crazy op from some weird buff they be getting from somewhere, need to check it out.

Kudos blackshroud, the night elf was me in that picture, didnt know the old thread was archived on warmane :)

Recap:

Still not prepared - Only active members is Nanao, the leader, Bowtek, and some Death Knight who is an 80 twink, can't recall name.
    Purple Haze - Few members active.
    TwinkleLittleStar - Few members active.
    The Twisted Naaru - People like Kazzad, the lead, Dujin and Xujinko, co-leaders, are on randomly, but if nothing is going on they just log out.
    Twinks Army - Run by Twlnk, I think he also runs Old School Twinks, 60s.
    Twinks on Steroids - We told them they can BG with us if they use normal weapons, but these guys are super inactive. However, some of their members made promise to help out with Sunwell/TBC runs when it opens, they have been helping in getting World 70 drops for new twinks, and helped with Kil'Jaden boss outside of Magister Terrace at the time.

Other:

Sweeper Squad - These guys is not guild but cross faction is a MUST for them. Among their members is an alliance 72 rogue twink.
    Dark Lotus - Warrior blood elf and a a few other twinks sometimes log in, hangs out in Ghostlands sometimes.
    Power of it - Kilamanjaro, if not in goldshire or Dalaran, he is mostly in Ghostlands
    Reloaded - Cerbz, can't remember full name, formerly twinks on steroids.
    Ignite - Timtac logs in when a number of twinks are present and or visble in Dalaran or Goldshire.
    Set Sail for Fail - Morningdove is sometimes on.

other guilds

Terrifying Twinks

There's more but i haven't got time to look. You may not be able to invite them into a new guild, but you should be able to have them meet up, despite the lose of cross faction chat.

~ Twink Ambassador, Mr. E ~
    Edited: January 27, 2016

8. I think he also runs Old School Twinks, 60s.
    I run Old School on FW, tho its really inactive on mop

9. Despite me not being a twink anymore, I still look over the community to provide assistance, I had a few threads back then providing on alternatives before the coming of a TBC dungeon release.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-various-stuff

The biggest blow is the lose of speaking to the opposite faction,this was good for us 70s so we can communicate, learn from each other when meeting,practicing, etc. There are some twinks who are probably unknown to you that I speak to, and without this, they will kill you on sight, some crazy op from some weird buff they be getting from somewhere, need to check it out.

Kudos blackshroud, the night elf was me in that picture, didnt know the old thread was archived on warmane :)

Recap:

Still not prepared - Only active members is Nanao, the leader, Bowtek, and some Death Knight who is an 80 twink, can't recall name.
    Purple Haze - Few members active.
    TwinkleLittleStar - Few members active.
    The Twisted Naaru - People like Kazzad, the lead, Dujin and Xujinko, co-leaders, are on randomly, but if nothing is going on they just log out.
    Twinks Army - Run by Twlnk, I think he also runs Old School Twinks, 60s.
    Twinks on Steroids - We told them they can BG with us if they use normal weapons, but these guys are super inactive. However, some of their members made promise to help out with Sunwell/TBC runs when it opens, they have been helping in getting World 70 drops for new twinks, and helped with Kil'Jaden boss outside of Magister Terrace at the time.

Other:

Sweeper Squad - These guys is not guild but cross faction is a MUST for them. Among their members is an alliance 72 rogue twink.
    Dark Lotus - Warrior blood elf and a a few other twinks sometimes log in, hangs out in Ghostlands sometimes.
    Power of it - Kilamanjaro, if not in goldshire or Dalaran, he is mostly in Ghostlands
    Reloaded - Cerbz, can't remember full name, formerly twinks on steroids.
    Ignite - Timtac logs in when a number of twinks are present and or visble in Dalaran or Goldshire.
    Set Sail for Fail - Morningdove is sometimes on.

other guilds

Terrifying Twinks

There's more but i haven't got time to look. You may not be able to invite them into a new guild, but you should be able to have them meet up, despite the lose of cross faction chat.

~ Twink Ambassador, Mr. E ~

I know some twinks, one of them - Dujin is still active.. Someone said it will be great idea to make new guild for all twinks (10-14, 60, 70-74, 85-89). However, if some unactive players start twinking, it will be great success.

10. Whatever you plan on doing it will be burdensome. Sunwell alone will not be enough to help the twinking community unless Warmane deal with Battleground bugs plaguing the community

If BG/Arena isn't fix, you can expect what shroud said about Black Mask, there was more to their/our end, and the cycle will repeat itself on to MOP, this is what you don't want to happen aka the extinction of the bracket(s). Make these bugs known to Warmane staff ASAP.

I run Old School on FW, tho its really inactive on mop
    Oh ok, I thought it was that one hunter.

But yes, it will be wise for all twinks of all brackets to join one guild, just so it is better to keep track of things instead of everyone being scattered.

Also Jion once the guild you make becomes big, maybe the 80s will join you.
    Edited: January 27, 2016

11. Whatever you plan on doing it will be burdensome. Sunwell alone will not be enough to help the twinking community unless Warmane deal with Battleground bugs plaguing the community

If BG/Arena isn't fix, you can expect what shroud said about Black Mask, there was more to their/our end, and the cycle will repeat itself on to MOP, this is what you don't want to happen aka the extinction of the bracket(s). Make these bugs known to Warmane staff ASAP.

Oh ok, I thought it was that one hunter.

But yes, it will be wise for all twinks of all brackets to join one guild, just so it is better to keep track of things instead of everyone being scattered.

Also Jion once the guild you make becomes big, maybe the 80s will join you.
    What i can do... If I write ticket, they will say ,,We cant do anything", that bug with rbg is in bugtracker but there arent many votes... I believe when they open Sunwell and other TBC raids some new/old twinks will join..

12. Crazy enough we had 2 BGs today, the reason for this is because mtyh and a few others were testing to see if this was fixed.
    They were pissed that this bug is still present.

To make matters worse, they killed cross faction chat, the thing that kept some of us twinks together. The people I hung out with in plaguelands, no longer I can communicate with them and the only way I can talk to them is to rush make a level 10 Alliance toon.

I guess no more meeting in Dalaran, heck new SW is a ghost town now since they messed up the chat.

13. I think we can disable two bgs now, I think they fixed it

14. hey dude...Wednesday they really gonna open all low raids.. That's good to know however..you wanna open guild only in horde ;c xD

15. The people I spoke to are somwhat interested in doing 70 BG, I hope they try it out.
    Warmane needs to fix the ques and I also recall protteran the GM said he was thinking of making events for twinks, well back then. I hope he thinks of us.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ht=twink+event

Anyway we can communicate with Horde now since cross faction? Usually we meet up in safe zone and discuss queing for arenas or BG, now that this has been changed, it's weird now. Instead of peaceful confrontations, helping or discussing bg/twinking, it is more of an onslaught from groups of 70s-80s questing in the zone. I am no ganker or farm zones, but it seems I have to come to that Rflow personality of ruining the days of people questing since I cannot speak to them lol.

Also I advise not going into Plaguelands, there is a group of twinks that use to hang out in that zone, they are not friendly, no matter your faction.
    Edited: January 29, 2016

123 Last