1. Blood Elf and Draenei Remodels?

What happened to these 2?
    They added everyone else.

Any ETA on when we're getting them?

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJsyZpP9Mq0

just watched this video and its from half a year ago and still no Draenei and Belf models?
    Why?
    The worst thing you can do is give 1 kid sweets and not the other one, for no reason.

3. There is a site that teaches how to do it yourself, the man who made the client with updated stuff for wotlk no longer continued his work. I'm sure some one will post the link where to learn that if you want to.

Also I think right now Warmane staff has far far better things to focus on.

4. Yea it involes using like 10 programs or something.

They released that new client which is not fully done, but they advertised it as fully complete.

Either way, if MoP has all the new models working flawlessly, it cant be hard to add the last 2 races.

Also the thing you're suggesting is basically just morphing models, meaning only I will be able to see the change, instead of everyone with the new client.

5. Yea it involes using like 10 programs or something.

They released that new client which is not fully done, but they advertised it as fully complete.

Either way, if MoP has all the new models working flawlessly, it cant be hard to add the last 2 races.

Also the thing you're suggesting is basically just morphing models, meaning only I will be able to see the change, instead of everyone with the new client.
    no, actually there is way to add new be and draeney models right into a game files (not tmorph or addons), but, right as lanrien said, u either should do it by urself or find patching tool for it

6. Warmane didn't made these models, they were taken from a modding website and the person who did them hasn't made any update in a long time, so it's little to no change you will get them.

7. there is topic here on forum where I posted link with draenei and belf models...but it also have problems with other things,so I don't recommend it

8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJsyZpP9Mq0

just watched this video and its from half a year ago and still no Draenei and Belf models?
    Why?
    The worst thing you can do is give 1 kid sweets and not the other one, for no reason.
    For no reason?
    All races without BE and Draenei was released in Vanilla, when graph wasnt the best. When other 2 races was released graph was more better than Vanilla beta's.