1. Naxxramas Damage/health nerf?

Are you plannin on nerfing this content? So that we casuals can get further into the instances, we've been trying for so long but in the end we always wipe due to the insane damage

2. casuals are getting further everyday, u just cant clear it in 1 day as a casual.

3. no cuz back in vanilla wow naxx was the hardest raid and it should be the hardest raid cuz of the gear it has

4. no cuz back in vanilla wow naxx was the hardest raid and it should be the hardest raid cuz of the gear it has
    Yeah, that was back in Vanilla. In WotLK however, the raid should be the easiest.

5. Are you plannin on nerfing this content? So that we casuals can get further into the instances, we've been trying for so long but in the end we always wipe due to the insane damage

either you re casual or get the time /skill to clear it if you want both maybe check WOD addon

6. We tried so hard, but in the end it doesn't even matter --------

7. I think the 10 man version of Naxxramas should be nerfed slightly. It is long term damaging to the PVE community of this realm to keep the small raids not only punishable by loot (you only get ilvl 200 stuff, with KT and Maly being the exception giving 213) but also punishable because they are considerably more difficult than their 25 man versions (even though Blizzard intended for the 25 man version of Naxx to be the 'heroic' verison). The only thing that is being achieved now is screwing over small time guilds because they can't afford getting enough decent people to run 25 mans like the big guilds.

8. No way, naxxramas as it is now is fine. Wotlk version was too easy and too boring, thanks warmane to have upgrate it. Boss are still a bit buggy but globaly it's a nice job.

9. Really dislike the use of the term casual here. Casual is meant as someone who doesn't spend a large amount of time in game. Yet you use it here like it's a lack of skill. Don't confuse casual with bad. You want nerfs because you're bad not casual.

10. Ppl cleared naxx after 10 days of its release...Everyone had 3.7-3.8 gs...If your guild can't clear it now, there is defenatly something wrong with you...

You should be able to clear naxx if everyone has their Pre-raid bis gear fully gemed and enchanted....

"someone who doesn't spend a large amount of time in game." Ye right...do 1 dungeon per day and you might be able to clear it next year.

11. No way, naxxramas as it is now is fine. Wotlk version was too easy and too boring, thanks warmane to have upgrate it. Boss are still a bit buggy but globaly it's a nice job.
    What boss is a bit buggy ?, every boss in naxx is working good.

12. What boss is a bit buggy ?, every boss in naxx is working good.
    Raz for example? If you've seen original version you know that there are issues here.

13. I think the 10 man version of Naxxramas should be nerfed slightly. It is long term damaging to the PVE community of this realm to keep the small raids not only punishable by loot (you only get ilvl 200 stuff, with KT and Maly being the exception giving 213) but also punishable because they are considerably more difficult than their 25 man versions (even though Blizzard intended for the 25 man version of Naxx to be the 'heroic' verison). The only thing that is being achieved now is screwing over small time guilds because they can't afford getting enough decent people to run 25 mans like the big guilds.
    ++

I don't see the advantage of 10 man being HARDER than 25 while having worse loot. This absolutely hinders growth of smaller guilds. Right now NA only has like 2 guilds that have cleared Naxx 25. So NA PVE-interested players get split into two

1) Those who aren't in the top NA guilds and have to struggle through 10-man content thats overtuned
    2) Those in the top NA guilds who don't even bother with 10man content cause its overtuned for sub-par/side-grades mostly.

Heck, I was in a successful half-pug of OS25 but i wouldn't dare think about OS10 just due to difficulty difference.

Also, the joke while we wear clearing Naxx25 was that a lot of the adds and such had the same HP as Naxx10.

14. I don't see the advantage of 10 man being HARDER than 25 while having worse loot. This absolutely hinders growth of smaller guilds.
    (...)
    Heck, I was in a successful half-pug of OS25 but i wouldn't dare think about OS10 just due to difficulty difference.
    This is the main problem with naxx. Some bosses hit as hard on 10m as on 25m, while you have 3 times less healing. Others are simply buffed without considering the 10m limit , while being a joke on 25(4 horseman is the perfect example). I hope they won't make the same mistake with Ulduar and will look more carefully at the numbers.
    10m should be the gateway to 25m, not the other way around.

Also, the joke while we wear clearing Naxx25 was that a lot of the adds and such had the same HP as Naxx10.
    If you know about them, please report them to bugtracker, will gladly upvote it.

15. I hope they won't make the same mistake with Ulduar and will look more carefully at the numbers.
    I hope they won't toy with the numbers in Ulduar so that it doesn't take weeks before the numbers are set to where they want them to be.

123 Last