1. We're talking about progression raiding. There is no room to "carry" anyone, on either size.
    There are always those people who don't quite meet the level of the rest of the group. Even now. Take a look at those top guilds on LA and see for yourself. You have the top 5 or so DPS who are usually 1k or so ahead of the rest and then you have those 1-2 straglers who usually fall around 2-2.5k behind the rest. AKA carried. Most guilds will never see a 100% highly skilled roster which means you will always be carrying at least 1 person whether you see it that way or not.

As for "it's easier with more people to work with", really? lol. H Rag, H Lei Shen etc were "easier" when you had "more people to work with"?
    Actually I found H Rag to be easier in 25 than in 10. Maybe that's just me. More people to split per side usually meant less of an imbalance due to class issues. But here again you are trying to hit on certain parts of my post and totally ignore the part about 'except for the fights having space issues' comment.

EDIT:

Are you aware that the 10-man vs 25-man debate didn't even exist until Wrath and was a completely different issue in Cataclysm? Why are you telling us this amazing history of being the best raider in the world during a time when it's completely irrelevant to the discussion?
    10 vs 25 didn't exist till wrath but it was a huge debate in both wrath and cata and it has always been mainly refering to the difficulty level between the 2. In wrath the ilvl differences basically made 10 mans not worth doing anyway and in cata it was easier to do 10 mans for the same gear which killed a ton of 25 man guilds. There is no way to balance the 2 that ends up with both sides being fairly treated. It is impossible. As for my history, it is relevant when you are speaking of things that you are obviously opinionated about yet don't have the background to even justify. You are claiming that my statements make no sense yet you provide nothing to back it up but more opinions. You say 10 man was easier on live and you're wrong. It never was. Please feel free to google the rant threads from then to see for yourself.

2. What happened on retail doesn't seem to matter here at all, so reminiscing about that is just pointless. This is not a blizzlike server. What matters here is that the 10 man version is actually harder than the 25man for worse gear and it's not right. 1 mistake in 10man = wipe. 1 mistake in 25man = who cares, carry on, boss still dies (check out os25 rf). The required competence for the different versions just doesn't match the rewards. 10 man should be easier, at least on the boss damage.
    Um pretty sure the mods/devs have stated that this server is Blizzlike. It's not a Blizz clone but it is blizzlike.

As for 10 vs 25 ... yea that's kinda the whole point to my statement. 10 man has always been harder than 25 in wotlk. Well that's not really true. 10 mans are harder because you have less room for error. But they are easier in a number of ways. Getting people to run them and coordination. 1 mistake in a 10 man easily means wipe where in 25 you can lose a person in the first 30 seconds and be fine. However coordination for 25s can make them much harder. But from all I have seen in streams (haven't run 10s myself here) the 10s are still a joke. Watching people in streams doing 3.5-4k dps with maybe 1 person closer to 5k and still having no problems clearing Naxx 10.

Maybe all you crying about nerfs just need to learn how to play the game. Watch some videos. Learn the fights. Learn your classes. Maybe things wouldn't need a 'nerf' then.

3. 10-mans were tuned much lower than 25s on live during Wrath, even accounting for the difference in gear level between the average 10 and 25 progression raider.

This isn't about which was harder - which for my money is plainly 25, as the difficulty of progression raiding is in getting everyone to perform up to the necessary level, a task which is necessarily more demanding with 25 people in the same encounter. Likewise, voidzone mechanics like Defile are plainly harder to deal with in 25. But there is no argument that 10s were tuned as hard or harder than 25-man raids in Wrath - they simply were not.

EDIT:

10-man raids were not an attempt at tuning parity with 25s until the big revamp in Cataclysm, where 10 and 25 also rewarded the same gear. Even then, only T11 really had a majority of fights where you'd argue that 10H was more tightly tuned than 25H, and that was because they were ****ing it up since it was the first tier they were doing this in. Fights that were notably harder on 10H (Garrosh Hellscream in MoP comes to mind) were few and far between.
    I think you and I are talking alot about the same thing in just different ways.

25 is harder than 10s. No doubts there. Me saying that 10s are harder is completely basing that on the fact that you have more room for error in 25s where as with 10s 1 mistake can and usually does mean wipe. You can afford to carry a low dps or 2 in a 25 man yet normally trying that in a 10 just won't happen.

10s are harder because of the level of gameplay needed. 25s are harder because of the coordination involved. Both have their pros and cons to them. However in wrath, 10 mans are a waste of time. They honestly shouldn't have even bothered putting them on the server. Less gear for the same or more work.

4. I think you and I are talking alot about the same thing in just different ways.
    Here's what I'm talking about. It's very simple: "But there is no argument that 10s were tuned as hard or harder than 25-man raids in Wrath - they simply were not."

This thread, similarly, is about tuning - boss damage and health totals, not what you personally have more trouble with or think is the harder format.

5. Naxxramass 10 man is way to hard at the moment. Me and my guildies have tried to clear Naxx 10 and our effort were on spot but we were getting nowhere. We are all fully geared (max gear from dungs and craft) and when we tried anub rekhan we failed miserably. So now we have to gather 25 man so we can clear the whole Naxx. Naxx 10 man is way harder than 25 man i have watched some videos of paradox doing 25 man and there were some people that were clueless during the fight and they were downing bosses like a cake ( i am not saying that there were bad its just the way 25 raids work). Overall naxx 10 must be nerfed a bit because the 8 mil hp bosses are just insane and impossible to down dung gear. For a full clear on nax 10 you need to have 4k gs + and if you got that why would you ever do the 10 mans unless its for fun.Anyway that just my opinion and i hope there will be some reaction by the developers.
    Peace

6. the naxx10 was slight challenge in dungeon gears only, but even when getting some pieces from 10m it just became faceroll, and ofc after loatheb and maexxna nerfs it was even more faceroll, and 25 is even easier, you can have 10 brainless mongoloids in the group and still full clear naxx, so it is just an l2p issue for the most part, gear is not an issue, its easily doable with hc bis thingies.

regards, Xd of dsun, worst warr mongolia

7. So basicaly the raid is still as terrible as it once was, but with a increase to damage and hp to give players the illusion that skill is required to defeat bosses, unlike wod in where gear plays a lesser role and avoiding menchaincs and poisiting your self matters more. Thanks warmane. cant wait to reach level 80 to spend weeks longer in one of the worse raids in wow history with vanilia raid mechinancs.

8. I think they should nerf it.

I vote yes.

9. Naxxramass 10 man is way to hard at the moment. Me and my guildies have tried to clear Naxx 10 and our effort were on spot but we were getting nowhere. We are all fully geared (max gear from dungs and craft) and when we tried anub rekhan we failed miserably. So now we have to gather 25 man so we can clear the whole Naxx. Naxx 10 man is way harder than 25 man i have watched some videos of paradox doing 25 man and there were some people that were clueless during the fight and they were downing bosses like a cake ( i am not saying that there were bad its just the way 25 raids work). Overall naxx 10 must be nerfed a bit because the 8 mil hp bosses are just insane and impossible to down dung gear. For a full clear on nax 10 you need to have 4k gs + and if you got that why would you ever do the 10 mans unless its for fun.Anyway that just my opinion and i hope there will be some reaction by the developers.
    Peace
    Bull****. I mean the part you need 4k+ GS to clear naxx 10. We downed 12 out of 15 bosses in naxx with 3.2-3.8k gs people. So you are doing something wrong, plus GS is not skill.

I agree on fact that naxx 10 is harder, but you dont need 4k gs for it lawl. Like i said 3.2-3.8k raid is all you need. You just need good heals tanks and dps with heroic/reputation/craft items thats it.

Sure its just your opinion, but you are simple WRONG. You really think something is broken, to hard because you cant make it?. Its just to hard for you.

You got stream section here on warmane site, watch some streams dude. I saw once a guild that killed like half naxx with dunno 3.4 gs gear. It freaking dungeon/reputation gear.
    Edited: January 29, 2016

10. If you cannot clear that Naxx :D You are just low :D :D We clear whole Naxx in a 180 minutes +- :D :D :D Dayum man how bad you have to be if you are not bale tokill the EASIEST content on WoTLK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

11. Naxxramass 10 man is way to hard at the moment. Me and my guildies have tried to clear Naxx 10 and our effort were on spot but we were getting nowhere. We are all fully geared (max gear from dungs and craft) and when we tried anub rekhan we failed miserably. So now we have to gather 25 man so we can clear the whole Naxx. Naxx 10 man is way harder than 25 man i have watched some videos of paradox doing 25 man and there were some people that were clueless during the fight and they were downing bosses like a cake ( i am not saying that there were bad its just the way 25 raids work). Overall naxx 10 must be nerfed a bit because the 8 mil hp bosses are just insane and impossible to down dung gear. For a full clear on nax 10 you need to have 4k gs + and if you got that why would you ever do the 10 mans unless its for fun.Anyway that just my opinion and i hope there will be some reaction by the developers.
    Peace
    wtf... Naxx is already nerfed. the first time i went in there was, when my guildies and i also hat just pre naxx bis gear. so we killed 8 bosses in the first ID. It´s about 4/5 weeks ago i guess. in the 2nd ID we already cleared it, it took some time and wipes. But What the Hell are u doing there?

Of course you need a experienced raidlead in the first ID´s to see problems in the raid and solve them. you need to change dd´s to heals and back on nearly each boss. With that lowgear it´s a bit tryharding but i don´t know. we cleared naxx10m weeks ago with a group with ~3,5k gs average.

you are simply BAD. And i´m rly sure that naxx already got nerfes. Maexxna and so on were rly easy last times..... and NOBODY of my guild had more than 3,9 gs

12. yeah lol way to go WARMANE for making custom content. this server is going the bad way more. rdf closed. raids buffed with 300% JUST STOP IT ALREADY

13. yeah lol way to go WARMANE for making custom content. this server is going the bad way more. rdf closed. raids buffed with 300% JUST STOP IT ALREADY
    M8 wthats up? MONTHS before this server was released it was fix that RDF will be not available.

And it also was clear that the contents will be buffed. PLS think about what you are talking

- Naxx with 3.3.5 client would be the biggest Joke ever. What do you want to do with a unbuffed naxx on 3.3.5 client? u would be able to clear with lvl 78 and lvl gear without buff (if it would be possible to join naxx without beeing lvl 80)

pls go to an official blizzard homepage and check all the Patchnotes. u´ll see that all classes were buffed a lot. 30% per class minimum since naxx, and naxx was on retail a joke.

- Lordaeron is published as a HARDCORE PVE REALM. - everybody who joins this server and cry about to hard content - pls leave this server, delete WoW and never reinstall it. - Do you even know how many ppl left this server, cause this Que? This Que is only that bigsized cause you ******s who are even not able to play their class zu 20% are blocking the server while whining in forum about a too hard content. gg

And now just dont blame me for having no life or something else. 1. thats not true. 2. about 1000ppl and me are just good enough to raid this buffed stuff. and we want to raid on a hardcore pve realm. that was the reason for joining this server.

I left this realm cause i don´t want to pay 5$ a month for skipping que. i easily could, it´s not a problem that i dont have this money. I just don´t accept that fact that i need to pay 5$ do play, cause of all this noobs on this realm.

and like i already said about 10 times i guess. THIS ****IN NAXX IS ALREADY NERFED SINCE WEEK 2 OR 3 AFTER RELEASE AND YOU NOOBS STILL DONT GET IT. unbelievable

RIP Lordaeron!

14. No way, naxxramas as it is now is fine. Wotlk version was too easy and too boring, thanks warmane to have upgrate it. Boss are still a bit buggy but globaly it's a nice job.
    I'll see about your progress in buffed af Ulduar hardmodes.

15. pls go to an official blizzard homepage and check all the Patchnotes. u´ll see that all classes were buffed a lot. 30% per class minimum since naxx, and naxx was on retail a joke.
    No no and no, total bul****, healer regen got nerfed with later patches due to ammount of intelect u get and sure as hell tanks don´t migitate 30% more dmg than on 3.0.1
    All your bull**** argument is about boss´s hp and not their dmg dealt to tanks with autoattacks.

First 123