1. Put it in a new folder and now its downloading what i believe is ingame stuff? Because i launched it and it opened a downloading bar for initial setup of required data files
    Yes. Its downloading the correct client for you. And will download while you're ingame playing.

2. Game is just sitting on "connecting". Is that due to server being down and stability etc or is it due to something on my end?

3. My game window dosen't even open...

A box pups up saying
    "Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910
    "
    Edited: January 26, 2016

4. Well, I tried the replace the old exe file with the new one and as soon as I click on a toon to enter the world, it crashes and gives the mismatch error.. Will just download the full game client later before sleeping..

5. My game window dosen't even open...

A box pups up saying
    "Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910
    "
    Right click your MOP folder and then unmark Read-only , apply and ok.. then you are good to go.

6. But those who downloaded through torrent, pls seed . we don't have seeders and it will take forever to download. Also those who download keep seeding for another 24 hours to repay those who seeded to you.
    Also happy gaming!

7. Malaco can we please get info on the overall state of WoD models across all realms and xpacks?

Whenever I ask your staff they all act like they can't hear the question or reply with "IDK" (true story, not gonna name).

A ton of people are pissed because their characters look completely different (not just graphic wise) to what they made them to be: completely different skin color, horns/tusks, face etc...

8. Thnx, cuz the 5.4.8 whole download is currently horribly slow, this works much better!

9. Got disconnected in the game, now im in the realm selection, the server has been green the past 10 min but i cant login.

10. Is the server offline at the moment? I'm trying the "Dl while playing client but it stays on a realm selection tab

11. Downloaded it yesterday had no problems . Today when I logged in it said that my timemanager and PVPUI has been disabled and its giving me the "GuildUI has been blocked ...."

12. Downloaded it yesterday had no problems . Today when I logged in it said that my timemanager and PVPUI has been disabled and its giving me the "GuildUI has been blocked ...."
    Has nothing to do with the client, enabled them then.

13. no idea how . Im not that smart
    Edited: January 27, 2016

First 1234 ... Last