1. MoP 5.4.8 Minimal Client (Download while playing)

Dear Frostwolf community,

We have prepared a minimal client for you, so that you can quickly update to the latest MoP client version, 5.4.8.
    The size of the file is 16mb and will download the rest of the game while you are playing, which means you can jump into the game right away, requiring only a very few minutes of initial download and setup!

MoP 5.4.8 Minimal Client Download Torrent

If your internet connection is slow, this is is not recommended.

2. but we can still play with 5.4.8 client we downloaded (the 27 gb one)?

3. but we can still play with 5.4.8 client we downloaded (the 27 gb one)?
    yes! god damn guys^^

4. but we can still play with 5.4.8 client we downloaded (the 27 gb one)?
    Ofc, This is just the "download while playing" client.

5. Thanks Malaco! So just new wow.exe file from 5.4.8 game client is not enough? We need exactly this package?

6. Thanks Malaco! So just new wow.exe file from 5.4.8 game client is not enough? We need exactly this package?
    New Wow.exe is also enough if you have the "old" 5.4.2 stuff. This is mostly for ppl who dont have any client AND dont want to download any full 20gb+ torrent.

7. Thanks Malaco! So just new wow.exe file from 5.4.8 game client is not enough? We need exactly this package?
    If you're talking about taking parts of the the full client? The exe file is the only importnat one.
    Why i included the addon and config folder is basically since its sometime not getting generated by the client, will cause some ingame problems.

8. Ok, just used new wow.exe but ingame its trying to download something.

9. If you're talking about taking parts of the the full client? The exe file is the only importnat one.
    Why i included the addon and config folder is basically since its sometime not getting generated by the client, will cause some ingame problems.
    So i login and i get to character selection but as soon as i click enter world i get exited out of the game with the termination pop up saying version mismatch??

10. So i login and i get to character selection but as soon as i click enter world i get exited out of the game with the termination pop up saying version mismatch??
    And you putted the files you downloaded from this torrent in a new folder?

11. And you putted the files you downloaded from this torrent in a new folder?
    No, I downloaded it to utorrent only the wow exe file i then extracted it after i unzipped the file to my 5.4.2 folder

12. No, I downloaded it to utorrent only the wow exe file i then extracted it after i unzipped the file to my 5.4.2 folder
    Odd, Try put it in a new folder and see if that works better for you

13. Odd, Try put it in a new folder and see if that works better for you
    Put it in a new folder and now its downloading what i believe is ingame stuff? Because i launched it and it opened a downloading bar for initial setup of required data files.

it launched but stuck with "connecting" is it due to server offline?
    Edited: January 26, 2016

14. Odd, Try put it in a new folder and see if that works better for you
    malaco i downloaded the link from the utorrent and then extracted the folder and replaced the files in the new file with the old ones on my 5.4.2 client and now when i open wow its written 5.4.8 and every thing workss well authenticating and connection but says that the server is offline and as i can see on warmane that frost wolf has online players how that can be solved or i just have to wait ?

123 ... Last