1. guys can you come in on the server frostwolf?
    its just sais connect
    its been for 3 days seen aother people with this issue
    i aksed warmanes fb what i should do they said
    Clear "Cache" folder, make sure your realmslist is correct and run WoW.exe with administrator rights.

but it didnt work or i ddid sometihng worong should i reINSTALL THE GAME? do i take away the wow shortcut or what?

2. is it possible to dowload the rest files if wow is not runnin?? with this minimal client

3. Seems like you might need to do this. I just downloaded the long one, and can't even get it to start. I get an error saying I should run in administrator mode when I already am.

4. can i download the full game from the part i downloaded while playing? you see i downloaded over 10 gigs and i honestly don't want to start over from 0 gb to 27 gb

5. can i download the full game from the part i downloaded while playing? you see i downloaded over 10 gigs and i honestly don't want to start over from 0 gb to 27 gb
    Yes and no, most P2P torrent clients will checksum the files, meaning all not-fully downloaded files that it has not tracked before will be redownloaded. But it will skip those which are fully downloaded.
    For this reason, I would not continuously mix torrent and in-game stream download since it will end up being slower, and you might end up with some unexpected error.

6. Is there a Mac OS version for this?

7. Error #132

I already downloaded mop 5.4.8 (27.6 gb) i already uncheck the read only an some file did open/run but im using window 10 after i run as admin it says fatal error #132, and beside i dont even have wow.exe, wowerror and repairexe on my folder but on my woltk folder it has..
    Pls help what should i do?? Thanks

8. my set up doesnt stay when i reload, i have to set up every time i play wow ...

9. I downloaded game on my laptop, but can't see the mouse cursor when i start. Any idea how to fix this problem. I'm running game on Win 8.1.

First ... 456