1. Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17898.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910 ????

2. same problem like me, please help anyone who knows to solve this.

when unchek folder "read only" and get out of the folder wow, the same file is checked again
    when i uncheck "read only" on my WoW MoP folder its work fine so i apply and click ok, then i run the Wow_Patched.exe and login and everythings fine too then the problem comes when i enter world/enter game with my character and theres error and game crashed.

when i see my WoW MoP folder properties again the "read only" box is checked again. what the hell, then i do unchecking it again but still error and crashed.
    i do this over and over again till im sick of it. (note: i have deleted cache and uncompatible addons and even flushdns but nothing changed its still error)

it's like im doomed and warmane rejects me to play with their server lol.

3. anyone has a solution for the loading screen error now?

4. download the files
    extract the version you need to the desktop.....
    change the name to "Wow.exe"
    now move it to wow folder (and choose overwrite)
    go to root folder <--- not the wow file......
    right click for properties go down to attributes
    unclick "read only"
    success
    login
    Edited: January 27, 2016

5. Can anybody help me?
    An error occurs and saying
    " DBFilesClient\CreaturesImmunities.dbc has wrong row size (found 116, expected 120)

Please anyone?

6. qazqazwe..i have been dealing with the same problem like you since the patch came out and no one has got a solution yet i think

7. what do you mean by "go to root folder"? do you mean the WoW MoP folder itself?

download the files
    extract the version you need to the desktop.....
    change the name to "Wow.exe"
    now move it to wow folder (and choose overwrite)
    go to root folder <--- not the wow file......
    right click for properties go down to attributes
    unclick "read only"
    success
    login
    idk, but i have unchecked "read only" box hundred times when i apply and ok then run the patched renamed "WoW.exe" when in loading screen i got error and crashed. so i go to the WoW MoP folder properties again and the "read only" box is turned to checked again.

can you tell how to solve the error and crash in detail pls?

8. I have another error, it says that I have bad connection to internet but I can download 250 kbs, I can see fresly videos on youtube and other online games works fine for me, just wow is giving me problems.

My screenshot error.
    http://imgur.com/kYAKuyk

If the first link does nt work
    http://i.imgur.com/kYAKuyk.jpg?1

I am really tired of this error, I cannot play and my Internet is like a bullet.

do you locked some of your network ports of my ISP Claro?

9. This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #121 (0x85100079) Version Mismatch

Program: D:\MistofPandarian\Wow.exe
    ProcessID: 11492

DBFilesClient\CreatureImmunities.dbc has wrong row size (found 116, expected 120)

It happens when i enter the world after choosing a character. Any help please. it has been like this for more than 10 hours. since the patch came out

10. if i want to download new 5.4.8 which do i download Mop minimal or just the Mop one ?

11. Download choice

which ind do i download for 5.4.8 Mop minimal or just Mop

12. hey guys i download 5.4.8 from warmane but when i try to start it nothings happand the game dont wanna start can you help me ?

13. THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

1. Download the file like its said
    2. Delete your Wow.exe file and Wow models file
    3. Copy those 2 files that you just downloaded to your wow folder.
    4. Right click on your WOW folder and click properties
    5. Uncheck the ''Read only'' box.
    6. Go back to your wow folder and enter the game, type your name and password and wait 5-10 seconds and voila, there u go.

No matter if your ''Read only'' box is automatically checked again, you will be able to run your GAME..

I hope thats the solution for some dumb people out there..(dont take it presonaly)

14. what the hell?

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

1. Download the file like its said
    2. Delete your Wow.exe file and Wow models file
    3. Copy those 2 files that you just downloaded to your wow folder.
    4. Right click on your WOW folder and click properties
    5. Uncheck the ''Read only'' box.
    6. Go back to your wow folder and enter the game, type your name and password and wait 5-10 seconds and voila, there u go.

No matter if your ''Read only'' box is automatically checked again, you will be able to run your GAME..

I hope thats the solution for some dumb people out there..(dont take it presonaly)
    the problem is not the "read only" is checked again after unchecking it bro.
    the problem is when u try enter world with the character and in loading screen theres error and crash.

pls, i have do it like u said in every step i checked again if im doing it wrong but no i've done it well like u said but theres still error and crash.

i hope this is make it clearly thats our problem is the ERROR and CRASHED when in loading screen to enter the game. (sigh..)

15. it does not work i have tried it a dozen times

First ... 8910111220 ... Last