1. http://imgur.com/IkhqYIE

That is the error i recive.
    I've replaced the launcher, change name, etc..... but when i uncheck read only that change to read only again.
    Win XP SP3 don't know if matter.
    Ps: if i use the 5.4.2 launcher the game open but don't work cause it's 5.4.2 and when i use the 5.4.8 i recive the crash above

2. Here is the another solution:

1. Uninstall WoW from warmane
    2. Stop playing on Warmane cause they cant even fix bugs or let us play on their servers.
    3. Install original wow from battle.net and buy digital pack for 20$
    4. Voila, enjoy a bugless server without lazy administrators with full content working.

I mean seriously warmane? u let out a patch without even telling us how to download it or update our ****ing client?? and again i gotta play it without the updated models? and i dont wanna talk about bugs, they are everywhere, i had to kill mobs to gain levels cause all quests are bugged

3. Here is the another solution:

1. Uninstall WoW from warmane
    2. Stop playing on Warmane cause they cant even fix bugs or let us play on their servers.
    3. Install original wow from battle.net and buy digital pack for 20$
    4. Voila, enjoy a bugless server without lazy administrators with full content working.

I mean seriously warmane? u let out a patch without even telling us how to download it or update our ****ing client?? and again i gotta play it without the updated models? and i dont wanna talk about bugs, they are everywhere, i had to kill mobs to gain levels cause all quests are bugged
    If you think you can run multiple servers at the same time better than them, I recommend you do that. But until you realise how hard it is, you should stop complaining

4. I dont know what the **** people say but my game is just working as intended without any problem, i made a topic about how to fix it and how i did. I dont know if i just have to draw them what they have to do to fix the game?

5. Ok , who i need to download , Mist of pandaria or Mist of pandaria Minimal?

6. Can somone send me link to video that showes how to install 5.4.8 right plz it will help to alot people :((((

7. I can log in and go to my character list but when i pick a character my game crashes

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #121 (0x85100079) Version Mismatch

Program: C:\Users\Stan\Downloads\WoW\World of Warcraft - Mists of
    Pandaria 5.4.2 (17688)\Wow_Patched.exe
    ProcessID:6824

DBFilesCLient\CreatureImmunities.dbc has wrong row size (found 116,
    expected 120)

Press OK to terminate the application.

8. i downloaded the game again from torrentz 5.4.2 and I just downloaded the new patch (5.4.8) as you said and after that I opened the game and when I just type the username and the password it keep saying this account need to be converted to battle.net account should I download it from warmane ? or what should I do?
    Edited: January 27, 2016

9. When I get into wow and click Enter World expel me and said wow error, why

10. everytime i am facing the same problem :I opened the game and when I just type the username and the password it keep saying this account need to be converted to battle.net account should I download it from warmane ? or what should I do? help me put for the solution please

11. Some tips to make your WoW work.

Many people encounters (also my guild mates) that downloading Mop 5.4.8 full wow and starting it makes crash game a lot.
    In my opinion i suggest to grab 5.4.2 full wow and then just put 5.4.8 exe files. Other solution is to download 5.4.8 from somewhere else, non warmane, when you download it, just swap exe files from warmane.

Also try to clear cache folder, and maby might work to delete WTF. But after launch wow, close it and go to WTF/config.mpq open through notepad and make sure that the line SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com" is correct. Then go to properties of whole mop folder and uncheck "Read only" option.

Try any of these suggestion and it might work for you :)

12. Ok , who i need to download , Mist of pandaria or Mist of pandaria Minimal?
    Both of them will work fine. Minimal will download Data as you play.

13. everytime i am facing the same problem :I opened the game and when I just type the username and the password it keep saying this account need to be converted to battle.net account should I download it from warmane ? or what should I do? help me put for the solution please
    Realm crashed at the time you posted the message. That might have been the issue.

14. Can somone send me link to video that showes how to install 5.4.8 right plz it will help to alot people :((((
    Just download the files and click WoW.exe.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last