1. It seems good , "But" here are my ingame issues , first of all i cant pvp , then in some places i see blue walls some areas are loading slow and that sucks , and then the worse , sometimes disconnects me and when i try to log in , "logging in to server" for 5 secs , and then it just dissapears and nothing , please fix this :P

2. On MOP without minimal , shows me to start the game with administrator account , i makes that , but the game show me that error again and again ...

3. Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17898.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910
    Maybe you guys can help?

4. Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17898.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910
    Maybe you guys can help?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2617404

5. Thanks for youre help
    Edited: January 27, 2016 Reason: Fixed problem

6. Hi, my friend is having trouble opening his WOW. When he opens his wow an error "your device driver is out of date" appears. please help, i don't think his driver his out of date. thank you

7. Hi, my friend is having trouble opening his WOW. When he opens his wow an error "your device driver is out of date" appears. please help, i don't think his driver his out of date. thank you
    ignore that message and keep playing

8. I tick read only and it re-ticks by itself.

If i leave the 18273.mpq this pop-ups

"Cannot stream required data"

If i remove it, the game crashes after char-select with something relative to creatureimmunities.dbc.

Any help?

9. ignore that message and keep playing
    hi! thank you! we can play now! but won't there be any problem in the future? is it okay that we just leave it there?

10. When i'm logging in it says: "Connecting" anf it's stuck

11. So is there any way we could get only the patch 5.4.2 to 5.4.8 files? I doubt that changing only .exe file will work completely as there are more changes than just the launch file to the patch. Also DLing some .exe from some link just because someone says it works is a bit shady to me. Like I've said in my previous post, when I did it, my antivirus went mad and WoW started just launching by itself, so I seriously doubt this is safe. I apply to Warmane staff that they put up the patch files somewhere so we can patch manually in a normal way or is that not possible. And if it's not I would like to know why? Also would patch files from US version work if I have EU version installed? Because finding just the update from 5.4.2 to 5.4.8 is surprisingly difficult and I have no idea why there are almost no patches for this like there are for other versions.
    Ok, enough rambling... I'm just thinking out loud. Otherwise Keep up the good work Warmane!

12. Works great, except: Everytime i relog, i have to untick character specific keybinds or set them again which is annoying. Its also auto-accepting duels... unless thats an option i am unaware of.

13. Which one of the both cliaents for download its 5.4.8patch ?!? MoP Minimal or just MoP ?!?

14. Guys I downloaded the new exe file , overwrote , everything seems fine but my fps dropped kinda drastically , is it normal , like is it still downloading something or whats the problem ? I didnt have that low fps before on 5.4.2 so i am kinda curious , i checked the addons , disabled all but fps didnt improve , also tried using both of those wow.exe files to start the game , both work but on both low fps , the game is kinda unplayable with 10 fps ...

15. Plz help

i did all the steps and i login and all fine but i still have the critical error when i press ENTER WORD !help with video !

First ... 31112131415 ... Last