1. thank you warmane for making this realm so ****ty it hurts , thanks for taking month of my life to level 3 characters to level 90 and then completely ruining realm , thanks . **** YEAH !

2. hmmm

but taking into account that you cannot guarantee it, do you think it would be posible? or makes sense?

i ask you since you seem way more informed on the whole topic than the staff itself

if it makes sense, i could just make a back up folder of my current client, and try since 3gbs isnt as painful as 27

is it just grabbing the MoP minimal files, throwing them on my WoW folder (as in, directly on the root folder, not opening any folder within the folder) and then running the game with the exe from the MoP minimal?

and ~ thx for answering, it's incredible that a player cares more about other players than the staff
    in your shoes I would download the 27 GB torrent, and since you started to ask for this information 3 days ago you would have already completed the download :P
    To me it took 9 hours. If you are scared to lost your WTF and Interface folder then you just need to copy paste your old one in the new MoP folder

3. So...
    If i used the "exe change" and i download this MoP minimal, will it download the missing files that THEN would "let me" use this guide http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ated-for-5-4-8 ?

so i dont have to re-download the whole 27gbs again, and i only have to download 3gbs instead like the guide says?
    You can only switch to WoD if you have all 5.4.8 files. The new .exe has background downloader disabled, so you if you are missing content that it is not in the new files (enGB new files), then you are likely to either not be able to run the client or have unexpected crashes during your gameplay.

4. thank you warmane for making this realm so ****ty it hurts , thanks for taking month of my life to level 3 characters to level 90 and then completely ruining realm , thanks . **** YEAH !
    What are you talking about?

5. What are you talking about?
    by reading his old posts I can "see":
    "
    http://prntscr.com/9xccgi
    still same problem is says " Blizzard_PVPUI has been blocked from an action only available to the blizzard UI . You can disable this acton and reload the UI" when i click "join battle"
    "
    so basically he cant join BGs anymore

6. by reading his old posts I can "see":
    "
    http://prntscr.com/9xccgi
    still same problem is says " Blizzard_PVPUI has been blocked from an action only available to the blizzard UI . You can disable this acton and reload the UI" when i click "join battle"
    "
    so basically he cant join BGs anymore
    thank you warmane for making this realm so ****ty it hurts , thanks for taking month of my life to level 3 characters to level 90 and then completely ruining realm , thanks . **** YEAH !
    If you are still having the same issue, you did most likely not follow our instructions completely.
    The easiest way to fix that is to gather the minimal client, and play from there. If you believe that it is worth copying your current downloaded Data, copy the \Data folder from your old client to this one before starting it.

7. thanks that helped , sorry for earlier language , i thought i just lost my characters for nothing , because pvp is main purpose i had to play this game , and now its working

8. in your shoes I would download the 27 GB torrent, and since you started to ask for this information 3 days ago you would have already completed the download :P
    To me it took 9 hours. If you are scared to lost your WTF and Interface folder then you just need to copy paste your old one in the new MoP folder
    I was trying to avoid downloading it as much as posible, because my conection is super slow and it takes me around 40 hours of downloading (that's what it took the last time), and considering i can't just leave my PC on like some people do, then re-downloading wasnt really an option, but guess i'll have to do it in little batches and take like, a month to do so ~

I just keep hating and hating on this update that brought absolutely nothing but problems ~

9. when i want to transmogrify gear , i "pay " for it , log out , log in old gear is on and my money isnt in my bag ,,, what is this ?

10. when i want to transmogrify gear , i "pay " for it , log out , log in old gear is on and my money isnt in my bag ,,, what is this ?
    in this thread the workaround for that bug: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....light=transmog

11. that is a no,because i have patched it and still no wod models

12. that is a no,because i have patched it and still no wod models
    If you had followed the procedure explain at the first post, having the full client then upgrading with the given files you should see WoD models.
    You might have replaced the files on the wrong folder. Make sure it says that you want to replace files when you are doing that.

13. When i uncheck read only, it auto check again when the proces is done. What to do please ?

14. When i uncheck read only, it auto check again when the proces is done. What to do please ?
    close your Torrent Client and then move your MoP folder away from your Torrent's download destination.
    Now right click on MoP folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

15. have some probem with conecting

when i replace them and start the game it just stand on conecting and i can not open my account
    it always will stand in conecting load

First ... 111920212223 Last