1. i dont have "reach lvl 30 - 90" achievement XD

2. Ok.Old inst no release,Scarlet Monastery no release,vengeance no fix.5.4.8=5.4.2

3. Ok.Old inst no release,Scarlet Monastery no release,vengeance no fix.5.4.8=5.4.2
    Be patient...server is still instable. Others things will be added soon.

4. down again..

Schematic: Chief Engineer Jard's Journal........NOT WORKING
    this is the only i been waiting for on 5.4.8, and its not working

5. Nom nom nom om om om nom nom om nom om om om nom om.

6. my achievements went from 3500 to 480 wtf?
    Mine from 5075 to 1525...i hope this is not permenent because i will delate game -.- Go check armory...on armory everything seams fine...

7. The best thing so far is...i can see the realm looks fun once again. BG ques nvr been better since the past 5-6 months, stormwind got busy again, and i got a Gnome soulmate! XD Oh btw bout the achiv pts..mine is good, no changes.
    Edited: January 26, 2016

8. ok it keeps showing offline to me obviously i did something wrong . I dl the small pack a player put on a post and i unzip and recplaced the files with the news , including the wow.exe. So whats missing? ty.

9. Achiv Points and Arena Rating seems to be just visual, cause i have 0 Rating o Games done but i can still cap 3,1k CP Points this week.

10. Spark of Zandalar broken.Nice 5.4.8

11. had another copy of 5.4.2 i made, this time i changed only the wow.exe file and im stuck at " connected " now. Any ideas? ty

12. I also have the same poblem. Stuck at connected but when i press Cancel i see the server is offline.

First 123 Last