1. i only can use this on warmane server...trying two server from my country doesnt work stuck at authentication

2. you maybe need to go to foldier click on it go to properties and uncheck read only

3. Hello, Is there a separated link for the WoW-32.exe?, cant really download 3gbs just for that. thanks in advance.

4. The troll sprint seems to be bugged for me, when I sprint the model is in the idle pose. Anyone know how to fix this?

5. If anyone gets an error such as:

'Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can't make a required change to the archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://nattle.net/support/article/6910'

All you need to do is right-click the folder you saved your client on, go to Properties, uncheck the 'Read-only' box and save. That will fix it.

As for the separate models, textures and animations, I don't know why didn't Warmane staff make a separate "new MoP" download link with these files already applied themselves, like they did to WotLK.

6. The troll sprint seems to be bugged for me, when I sprint the model is in the idle pose. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Same problem here. Everything else works fine but the troll sprint. Please help.

7. May 8, 2018  
    Hey! I have the all game,and I instaled the Data folders to the DataGB folder and I gave a 64 bit computer but still don't work. I don't know that what is the problem ,but I want these modells.

8. May 8, 2018  
    What if I have 5.4.8 client but downloaded from other source? Will still work?
    I have a not warmane client but it dont works,BUT others has the same client what I have and in their game it works.

9. Скачал полный клиент, работают модели только на eng, на rus не работают.
    Выкладываю ссылку на все файлы ruRU(без файлов моделей 3gb) на них работает адекватно
    https://mega.nz/#!iAdHGA6Q!KYub5YJ0p...GQzoCWJVfVezfU

10. Hello, I download the files but it looks like the same models of pandaria, the only thing that change is the caracters panel when I login into my account... what can I do?

11. I downloaded everything correctly, put the files in the game folder, but at the time of playing, the feet of my character, moreover, of all the characters does not appear
    How do I fix it?

12. i got error
    "Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17325.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6250"

** dont use it with download background exe cuz its will me you some error
    How do you "not use it with download background exe cuz its will me you some error"? please share your step by step solution

13. May 15, 2020  
    Hey there. I just tried this method today, and while i encountered no errors or issues in game play, it doesn't appear to be working as intended. Everything looks exactly the same as the original MoP. Does anyone know of a verified fix? Or maybe an addon that does the same thing? I use Leeviathan's WoD Character models addon for WotLK, and it works perfectly, but they don't have it available for MoP :\ I liked the MoP expansion, despite other fans criticism. I just got tired of looking at outdated character models lol.

14. +1 for the Error 134 issues, but finally got past it

I had the same error as others here (Error 134 and that "can not stream file" error or whatever). I tried a bunch of things to fuss w/it to get it working but nothing worked. For me the error came when I tried to enter the game from the character selection screen. The progress bar would get 30-40% filled up then I'd get the fun error. I never figured out what was going on - but seemed like either something funky going on w/the various "Cache" folders and/or I was experiencing folder/file security permission issues of some kind (Windows 10).

In the end I did it working - here's what I did fwiw:
    * Redownloaded the Warmane MoP client to my C drive (previously had downloaded to a secondary drive like D: or E:)
    * Ran the game for a bit w/out these WoD files - played 10-15 minutes maybe
    * Exited the game
    * Opened the WoD zip file and hand-placed the EXE and MPQ files files in their corresponding directories
    * Ran the game via the new WoW-32.exe file
    * Game loads fine now (so far, knock on wood)

First ... 8910