1. i only can use this on warmane server...trying two server from my country doesnt work stuck at authentication

2. you maybe need to go to foldier click on it go to properties and uncheck read only

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Hello, Is there a separated link for the WoW-32.exe?, cant really download 3gbs just for that. thanks in advance.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    The troll sprint seems to be bugged for me, when I sprint the model is in the idle pose. Anyone know how to fix this?

5. 1 Week Ago  
    If anyone gets an error such as:

'Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can't make a required change to the archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://nattle.net/support/article/6910'

All you need to do is right-click the folder you saved your client on, go to Properties, uncheck the 'Read-only' box and save. That will fix it.

As for the separate models, textures and animations, I don't know why didn't Warmane staff make a separate "new MoP" download link with these files already applied themselves, like they did to WotLK.

6. 3 Days Ago  
    The troll sprint seems to be bugged for me, when I sprint the model is in the idle pose. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Same problem here. Everything else works fine but the troll sprint. Please help.

First ... 8910