1. probably why

I hate scraping pieces together like that as usually something always goes wrong
    download the whole new client if you can
    Yeah, I guess it's cause I wanted a quick way of just playing.
    Being lazy goes a little too far sometimes I suppose XD.

Thanks for the WoD models though, when I finish downloading the game, I'll try again and it should work.

The main reason I want this is cause I don't want my mains looking like clunky robots :p

2. Yeah, I guess it's cause I wanted a quick way of just playing.
    Being lazy goes a little too far sometimes I suppose XD.

Thanks for the WoD models though, when I finish downloading the game, I'll try again and it should work.

The main reason I want this is cause I don't want my mains looking like clunky robots :p
    yea I was furious when I saw how ugly my characters looked and had to google it out

3. Hello
    I'd just like to ask if somebody can confirm it works only on 27 gb full new client and not on the old patched one?
    At the moment I have both and one has to be deleted, so I don't want to delete the wrong one. I would prefer to keep the old one cause of all the other settings but if it doesn't work, don't want to break something...
    Thank you :)

4. Hello
    I'd just like to ask if somebody can confirm it works only on 27 gb full new client and not on the old patched one?
    At the moment I have both and one has to be deleted, so I don't want to delete the wrong one. I would prefer to keep the old one cause of all the other settings but if it doesn't work, don't want to break something...
    Thank you :)
    Backup the game if you have space and try it out

so far from what i know it must be 5.4.8 full client

5. Someone a link to mop 5.4.2? The page can not be downloaded client.

6. Someone a link to mop 5.4.2? The page can not be downloaded client.
    what? .........

7. www.tinyurl.com/wod-models-updated-61 (its mega upload) --- 3gb file with models + wow.exes

Rquirements:
    1. Don't try to use this method if your game is not fully downloaded (warmane's 5.4.8 full client)
    2. You must download the whole file, the old model files don't work.
    3. You must have the new 5.4.8 client, not 5.4.2 with new wow.exe

4. You may have to install browser plugins to download larger files on mega as they sometimes stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What you need to do:
    After the download is complete, open the file using any archiving program such as WinRAR or 7zip.
    Extract the files to your WoW folder.
    Start the game using Wow-32.exe or Wow-64.exe.
    If you want to stop using those models, simply use the normal wow.exe
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I simply cannot believe warmane couldn't do this themselves since they already did it, its literally adding 3 new files to the client and thats it.
    Instead, they pissed off a ton of people.

http://i.imgur.com/4E1Hz1K.jpg image to show you its not fake with date and realm time

And for those saying these cause crashes. I haven't had a single ingame crash ever since I used the new models.

Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with warmane. So don't bother the staff if something goes wrong.

so, i need to download mop again or i can do this with the fast method????

8. so, i need to download mop again or i can do this with the fast method????
    try it out, see if it works

but like mentioned, I think you need new client

or at least thats what one of the folks here said

9. I downloaded the link on this post and simply added the files into my DATA folder, and replaced the EXE files and launched the 32-bit. I can confirm that this does not work. My character models are soooooooooo out of wack! Hahaha The skins aren't showing up altogether. Are there any methods for using the old client and possibly just replacing the files so we can use the WOD models? I'm on a mac and I am using a wineskin to run the game, so making existing changes to the already existing files are much better than having to download the whole thing again and wineskin wrap it all over.

10. the reason they dont work might be because you're playing games on mac

11. Its working perfectly for me. I couldn't stand those old models.. I tought the new patch would come with the wod models. Anyways, thank you for the help! :3

12. I have downloaded whole new client from warmane website , downloaded the files from what you have provided but when i try to launch it i get an pop-up , i have try everything , but game runs without .exe files but when i add them to the folder it won't not even x32 or x64 bit

13. Select expansion, select client, I press the download button, and nothing.......

First 1234 ... Last