1. Your client has to be 100% complete before changing Wow.exe.
    That is because background downloader is disabled for WoD models, to ensure that patched models are not upgraded to the original ones.
    if i have 5.4.8 client from another server (not from warmane) 100% complete can i use this mod?

2. if i have 5.4.8 client from another server (not from warmane) 100% complete can i use this mod?
    If it is compatible enough with Warmane (which generally tends to be a yes), you can. Just remember to change the realmlist.

3. Getting this after running "Wow-32.exe" or "Wow-64.exe".

Any idea why?

Game runs fine with the normal "Wow.exe".

4. Getting this after running "Wow-32.exe" or "Wow-64.exe".

Any idea why?

Game runs fine with the normal "Wow.exe".
    You do have to have 100% of the client prior to upgrading it to WoD models.

Why?
    To prevent WoD models from being overwritten, background downloader is disabled, hence if you do not have the full client it will try to download it and will crash.

5. You do have to have 100% of the client prior to upgrading it to WoD models.

Why?
    To prevent WoD models from being overwritten, background downloader is disabled, hence if you do not have the full client it will try to download it and will crash.
    How can I have the 100% 5.4.8 WoD client then?

I put in the exe of 5.4.8, but when I am in-game, the game doesn't stream any data from the servers.
    Is there a manual way to do this?

6. I downloaded the minimal file and placed it in my old warmane folder.
    I also downloaded the 3gig wow model and placed it in the folder.
    And I was so happy that I can now make a character, but going into the game makes my game crash.
    How can I fix this?

7. Yep, fully updated, both exe with same ****, game crashes after i choose char.
    same here bro

8. I've got full 5.4.8 client downloaded, all new .exe files downloaded, and deselected the read-only option and applied (tho every time I bring up properties, its selected again). I can get to the login screen with both 32.exe and 64.exe, as well as the original wow.exe, but every time I type in my username and password, I either get a message telling me my username needs to be "registered on battle.net", or it gets stuck on the "connecting" screen.

I seem to have done all the steps but I haven't been able to successfully log in yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9. May 3, 2016  
    could you upload this on bittorrent or utorrent?

10. May 5, 2016  
    At first it was ok. Namely for 2~ weeks. Now I get critical errors each time I press enter the world. What to do?

11. June 8, 2016  

Works excellent.

The models works awesomely, just be sure that you FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!

12. July 1, 2016  
    doesnt work for me, i get an sort of wierd error so if please could fix that then it would be appreciated

13. July 1, 2016  
    Hey couldnt you just make this on a torrent cause i download it freakingly slow trought MEGA

14. July 2, 2016  
    Can I do this with a mac version?
    Please, I need an answer. I'm so tired of the old models...
    Thanks for the great job, btw

15. July 4, 2016  
    Hi! How can I put this models but with the esES language?

when I try to start theres appear a message about "Data/esES/wow-update-esES-18273.MPQ" file is missing (and probably others too), where can I download those?

a place like this:
    http://dist.blizzard.com/wow-pod-ret...esES-18273.MPQ

but with the files with WoD Models

wow-update-esES-18274
    wow-update-esES-18275
    wow-update-esES-18276

I guess

thanks for your time
    Edited: July 4, 2016

First ... 56789 ... Last