1. Dear firend i`ve done it all and it works thanks ...but when i open wow64 the game restarts...i mean it`s like i just downloaded the whole game i need to agree and stuf and chose a realm and type name nad pass...and i always need to re-doo my graphics ...please help
    Make sure WTF folder is not read-only (specifically WTF\Config.wtf). Also, avoid using directories like Program Files.

2. Did as the instructions on first post and it worked perfectly :)

ADVISE: Download from 2nd link. MEGA has way toooooo much conditions and ****.

Thanks a lot for this, guys. Please keep up the good work!

3. probably why

I hate scraping pieces together like that as usually something always goes wrong
    download the whole new client if you can
    did the new pandaria download have the wod models already?

4. no the new pandaria does not, I do not know why. I just got it maybe 10 days ago, the pandaria client right here from the warmane page .
    have now installed it and no HD models. So Im getting the files on the google-file .

5. Where can I download Warmane's 5.4.8 full client ? Torrent isn't loading. I have fast internet.

6. DO I need to move the files in my wow folder data-Engb?
    or just into the wow folder?

7. Mpq files go to language directory i.e. engb if that's your client's language; executable files to the main directory.

Now, does anybody know is possible to maintain original login screen e.g. moonwell for a nelf? In wotlk and cataclysm it's unchanged with new models, pandaria however has this ugly stormwind bitmap as a background for the alliance..

8. Oh, pardon, I meant character selection screen. After model update background is the same as in character creation, that is a bitmap of Stormwind/Orgrimmar instead of race specific flavour. Looks terrible. Someone handy in editing this stuff?

9. my problem is when i go to certain areas the game crashes with error 132, but if i switch to the regular client no problem

10. If you are using the enUS client rename the files with enGB to enUS and put in the enUS folder. It seems to work just fine if you do that.

11. Downloaded full 5.4.8 client via utorrent (on release), placed MPQs in my enGB folder:
    Launching with new exe:
    "Data\expansion1.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6250"

Would love an .exe upload link for this guide specifically
    Edited: March 31, 2017

12. All seems to work just fine with the Warmane client, only one problem and you can replicate this 100%, cause it happens all the time, when you fly into Silverpine Forest at Lordamere Lake and it doesn't matter if you use the 32 bit version or 64 bit version. It just crashes, all the time..

13. May 6, 2017  
    Thank you for the content and instructions. Works pefectly!
    Downloaded full client from warmane.
    The ZIP file from the mega.nz link seems to be damaged when extracting but the one from google drive did the trick for me.
    Cheers!

14. What if I have 5.4.8 client but downloaded from other source? Will still work?

15. What should the zip files contain?

A list of file names would be useful so we can check against the download.

First ... 78910 Last