1. 1.000+ People online?

Really? Where is everyone? I remember when we were 5.000+.
    Damn, I wish them back.

2. Be patient, people are downloading the client, or waiting the server to be stable.

3. Well it wont be near 5k ,those days are lost due to Warmane management. It is around 3.5k max

4. Well it wont be near 5k ,those days are lost due to Warmane management. It is around 3.5k max
    I can't help but say.... You lose one way or another. They decided to not lose the WotLK community, and keep MoP up pretty nice aswell (as in, still getting some attention).

5. Really? Where is everyone? I remember when we were 5.000+.
    Damn, I wish them back.

6. Right now it's probably because not everyone has downloaded 5.4.8 yet. Give it a few weeks and it'll be back to normal - hopefully better.

7. Well its looks like the population is getting less and less.
    I think the patch came a little (jk) too late. lots of people already moved on.
    I myself cant connect to the server anymore and some people from my country have the same problem.

8. Maybe population dropped, because the 'huge' update is just a base for staff to work on in the far future. Different patch numbers too, sorry.

9. Sadly ,everyone was hoping for a more successful update ,but base game-breaking stuff is bugged ,such as e.g. casting bars, professions ,whisper chat ,not to mention those far more complicated ones ,so even those that log in , log out pretty fast, seeing it's unplayable. That is why you will not see numbers rising, only dropping ,until patch is remotely playable.
    Posting on front page things like " 16:30 Frostwolf has been updated with new hotfixes including fixes to the auction house..." per example, when AH is clearly still completely broken, is not helping either ,if I see ppl constantly mocking it on global ,as well as everything else, thats never a good sign :( Being online where global/guild/party chat is floaded with mocking,crying,and general unhappiness is making ppl logout sooner and switch to something more fun. For the sake of bare existence of FW ,I sure hope they are able to fix at least basic stuff in the following week,else population will drop even more rapid then it did before.
    Imo, there should be a front feedback page where community could post the real condition of realm and get some communication back from staff , but I doubt that will ever happen.

10. Really guys stop writing with so bad attitiude, it's playable. Most of bugged things you mentioned are fixed and I think every major bug will be fixed in next few days so relax and enjoy.

11. Really? Where is everyone? I remember when we were 5.000+.
    Damn, I wish them back.
    The staff also realizes that they ****ed up PVP completely.
    With 80% resilience in 5.4.8 and previous season of gear, the PVP feels like a pillow fight with mild dmg, I used to do more damage back in cata.
    Idk whats their logic with keeping the gear till soo its like they didn't realize what PVP will look like.
    People hitting 20 to 70 k in MOP how sad is that like really.
    DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , PVP IS DYING ALREADY DON'T LET IT DIE COMPLETELY!

12. It is 77% but still, yea. Take a break for few week, they will update things meanwhile or soon™

13. You think people on retail had full grievous or prideful when Resil was 77%?
    70k is still 8th of person's hp, what do you want, to onehitkill the person?
    You got used to twoshotting everything.

14. You think people on retail had full grievous or prideful when Resil was 77%?
    70k is still 8th of person's hp, what do you want, to onehitkill the person?
    You got used to twoshotting everything.
    Things now imo are way more fun than before.. before most classes 3 shot you without any skill now should use some brain and strategy to win arena before was upto who play more bugged class/spec. I bet r/m are not very happy with that. haha

15. Rogues ****ed up, they cant do anything now, low damage, we low gear guys cant really do nothing in bgs and arenas, FIX THAT **** and fix this - after any nickname in game, you will lose players :)

123 Last