1. Is there a way to PREVENT bugging MC?

Is there a way to prevent MC from bugging the target and making him unable to move? I'm a priest and not being able to use MC because i want to play fairly is super crippling. I heard that it only gets bugged if you jump with the target or cancel mid-air. Is that true?

All in all i am planning to use MC when needed, the bug has been in the bugtracker since Lordaeron launched and has not yet received any attention (somehow), but it'd be cool if i can avoid those annoying kids who cry when their partner gets stuck

2. Oh **** they can't move after? That actually explains why a lot of my mind control targets logged off a few minutes later. I just thought it acted wonky and would sometimes not let me control them properly.

To all those poor lowbies who I got stuck, sorry, I should have killed you and ended your suffering.

3. I did some arenas today and MC didn't bug me anymore, when was the last time you bugged someone with it?

4. Was bugged yesterday by it on EOTS, so I believe it's still problematic.

5. Some priests are spamming it on lower ratings to get enemy unable to move. Happened 2 times in todays arena which feels abit unfair.

6. I did some arenas today and MC didn't bug me anymore, when was the last time you bugged someone with it?
    Yesterday but it was on Blade's Edge, took the guy under the bridge and he just sorta got stuck in the air

Personally i've been MC'd more than once and never got stuck, i don't really know for sure what causes it. I'll try to not jump the next time i MC someone, hopefully it works fine