1. Is the collector's still active? sounds fun

2. D: I wish someone had said something sooner! That guild's been sitting on the list for months!!! Hopefully no harm came from its accidental inclusion!
    Yeaaaa speaking of which, the leader just PM'ed me. I'm so not going to open that message.

Brb him adding to ignore list

3. I'm looking for a guild to join to Roleplay but do you have to be fully geared and hi leveled to start the roleplay in a guild

4. You don't necessarily need to be in a specific level to role-play, but I'd recommend it because that way your character can have access to more areas around the world and not get killed on the spot by random hostile NPCs. Furthermore, the addon that most of the roleplayers use here is TRP version 1.0.0.8 (correct me if I'm wrong, Hande) and it will give you frequent chat mutes if you're below level 10, which can be quite annoying.

To sum it up - you don't need to be high levelled, but try to keep yourself in a suitable level range if you want to go to areas like Ashenvale and roleplay there.

5. You don't necessarily need to be in a specific level to role-play, but I'd recommend it because that way your character can have access to more areas around the world and not get killed on the spot by random hostile NPCs. Furthermore, the addon that most of the roleplayers use here is TRP version 1.0.0.8 (correct me if I'm wrong, Hande) and it will give you frequent chat mutes if you're below level 10, which can be quite annoying.

To sum it up - you don't need to be high levelled, but try to keep yourself in a suitable level range if you want to go to areas like Ashenvale and roleplay there.
    TRP2, you forgot the 2

And yeah. It's also to ensure commitment on said character. We don't want to keep inviting level 1 who would only end up being left alone in short time, or just downright spammer.

Also, it gives you the time to set up the right appearance, if so desired

6. On the subject of RPing at a low level, some of the most fun I've had RPing has actually been done WHILE leveling and questing and adventuring through Azeroth! Twink RP is alive and well, and I doubt you'll find a guild here who looks down upon it.

7. Im a huge roleplayer but sadly not many on icecrown tho i trying to grow the community there as its hard i wasnt so good at forming a guild for rpers as most people rp in there side time and so forth thus i made 2 channels the first being Roleplay and the second being NSFWroleplay if anyone was interested you can mail me there my name is Archangelf and i play alliance tho ive been thinking of going horde but wasnt sure

8. Icecrown guilds that does RP.
    Northern Crusade - Alliance.
    The Aldmeri Dominion - Horde.

9. Any RP quilds on Lordaeron? Any side

10. Can you tell me the in-game names of the leaders?

11. It's been dead for over a year now haha. We are gathering roleplayers to create a guild though in the Horde side of Lordaeron, we will have our first event tomorrow 5 PM server time. Join us here for more info:
    https://discord.gg/PWUuSfH

First 12