1. Wintergrasp Vendor

Hello,

im totally fine with you guys working on a fully functional Battle for Wintergrasp, altho i have to say that i am pretty annoyed about the NPC that sells Gems, Recipes and some other Items. Alliance is controlling the Fort for about 3 Weeks now, with that being said only Alliance is capable of buying the Stuff. Horde only can access the Troll Vendor with the Head & Shoulder Enchants, which indeed is pretty sad. Could you switch the Fort to be controlled by Horde again, or at least enable all Items at the Troll Vendor in the small Horde Camp? I think some people are waiting a long time, for this to happen.

thanks a lot!

2. Is wintergraps Alliance only? Rip vendor

WG has been controlled by alliance for 3 weeks, and horde can't use the vendor, can you switch between horde or alliance every week or what is the deal?

3. Yeah, they did this to BALANCE out the vendors, because it was horde controlled for like a week or two. Such balance. Much wow.
    Either add both factions or remove them all

4. because it was horde controlled for like a week or two
    :D
    Make it "for a month or more" lol. Horde had it since wotlk was released for a looooooooooooooooooong time.

5. Even though Alliance controls it, there are no vendors there. They were removed.

6. Just enable the vendors for everybody. This is not some kind of top secret vendor or anything that has to be achieved. It's a regular vendor meant to be accessible by anyone. Inflating the AH prices on the pvp JC recipes because people simple can NOT buy them (but a very select few already have them) is pure bull**** and I'm starting to get really annoyed by this.

7. +1 ... i'm totally agree with you . It would be very nice if they swap WG every week :-)

8. The vendors only sell crappy gems and enchants. The gear requires WG mark of honor which we cant get. Sigh

9. The vendors only sell crappy gems and enchants. The gear requires WG mark of honor which we cant get. Sigh
    Dont be sad, you can still donate for this gear.