1. Warrior Tanking on Lordaeron.

On Deathwing and Ragnaros Warrior tanking is pretty much useless, especially when you get into ICC raids, its because of their Threat bug and taking much more damage then they should.... So i was Wondering if Warrior tanking is fixed on Lordaeron or is it still an issues even there ?

2. They don't have a threat bug and they don't take more damage. Don't talk if you don't know, please. Threse issues were fixed even before Moltdown...

If you still lose aggro or die with your warrior, it's not the server's fault...
    Edited: January 27, 2016

3. Funny thing you say its fixed... but for some reason im not the only one with this problem, plenty of post which are couple weeks old refering to the same problem, so i think you should reconsider whatever you just said.

4. Funny thing you say its fixed... but for some reason im not the only one with this problem, plenty of post which are couple weeks old refering to the same problem, so i think you should reconsider whatever you just said.
    Have you read reactions to those posts as well? Its the same thing over and over again... you guys start playing a war and encounter a ton of aged rummors on global, come to forum and ask for confirmation, which is denied because those bugs were fixed ages ago.

Are you looking to be a better prot war? Read guides. There are two good ones created by ppl who actually play here for quite some time:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-PVE-Resources
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-quot-lists%29

First one was written by me, so I like it better, but there are some good points in second one as well (prot war tactics for rdfs/icc f.e.). We took slightly different aproaches - if you manage to understand both of us it will work even more in your favor.

5. Funny thing you say its fixed... but for some reason im not the only one with this problem, plenty of post which are couple weeks old refering to the same problem, so i think you should reconsider whatever you just said.
    Nothing to reconsider. I know very well how the class which I've been playing for 11 years works and I know how it works on Warmane too because I've contributed to 1/3 of all WotLK warrior bug reports in one way or another.

If you or those other people who posted still fail with your warriors on Warmane in 2016, then you just need to L2P, because there's nothing wrong with the class anymore. Very simple.

Whatever the case, stop saying that warr tanks are broken... They're NOT. The class works fine. Sorry if I may sound rude, I'm just sick of people throwing poop at my favorite class for no reason.
    Edited: January 27, 2016