1. Since I have chars on both sides, I can say with no doubt that in general, Ali pug > Horde pug. But there are some weird cases where is more frequent to see Horde winning a bg when there's an obvious gear difference (Ali having more gear) than the opposite case.

Personally, what I hate most in flag BGs are Druids and Monks... especially when they're geared (Rogues too, but in a minor scale), since they can revert the whole score. So I'm constantly tracking them.

Oh and other thing to add, Am the only one who thinks that sometimes, low geared ones plays better BG than geared ones? As if the better gear some players are having over time, the worse their BG skills become... as if gear and brain were inversely proportional XD
    Edited: January 30, 2016

2. At least ques are shorter on Horde side.

3. I don't agree with this thread.
    Personal i have 95% winrate like 380 Wins / 400 games and half of these loses are because of speedhacker ;)
    Propably Hordes Pugs 45% - 55% - W-L because allies have PVP guilds. Horde Side missing all good PVP guilds.

For the History , i had same winrate as Ally on Warsong Solo+Premade!!!

One more critical point ,
    When i do Premades , i am getting 90% random people 510+ ilvl , when allies do premade getting people that already know that they are geared and propably skilled.

4. most of the time horde wins. because they have always premades or speed hackers

5. If u gonna Photoshop the picture, at least do it right... facepalm...

6. If u gonna Photoshop the picture, at least do it right... facepalm...
    Like this? :)

7. Good old times...

Damn rufus, i am happy that you didnt leave warmane. If i could ask will you rise again stealthed rogues?
    P.S : can you tell me the addon for your ui portrait?

8. If u gonna Photoshop the picture, at least do it right... facepalm...
    It's Warmane statistics bug, there was no photoshop there. Still my win ratio was around 90% at that time.

Damn rufus, i am happy that you didnt leave warmane. If i could ask will you rise again stealthed rogues?
    P.S : can you tell me the addon for your ui portrait?
    I didn't login for few months by now.
    I'm definitely not coming back until the server makes a move forward, prideful gear gets released and some positive change about rated bgs happens. Even if the server gets improved in next few months and I come back to play a bit I don't want to recreate the guild and take the responsibility for it.

The addons I used for UI were X-pearl and bartender, nothing special I guess.

9. Too many op ugly hoomanz.

A non-human must work twice as hard to get what privileged hoomanz get for free.
    Edited: February 1, 2016

10. But what is happening at random hours in horde is freakin ****. Playing a 10man bg with 7 naked ppl under 350k hp. Whats worse they act like it is normal... I dont remember that I geared all my 90s with 60% naked bgs. It was back then,max, like 2/3 ppl in 10 or 15 man bg, but now... Asking 260k hp to leave ends up being insulted in some balkan language.

11. It's completely the same on alliance. Oh duh, it's sooooo weird that a guy would enter battlegrounds to get PVP gear huh. You didn't leave them when you were gearing up, did you?

12. I win 98% of bgs in horde, I dont know what u are talking about.
    Yeah..me too,I win 107% of bgs with hordes so let's be serious!

13. Good old times...

The stats are bugged, according to mine I've lost about 5 bgs and won 140 too. It's not accurate, it also lists strand victories without it even being active?

First 12345 Last