1. Horde always lose

Why the horde faction cant win?

2. Why the horde faction cant win?
    Human Racial Kappa.

jk, just more Alli premades than horde

3. RandomBg it is based on gear, who has higher avarage ilvl win ( most of the time). So start to join Premade and your chance to win a RandomBg will be higher

4. yeah, it's even more about gear than ever. But it seems horde got more hotshot greengeared people who rather wanna lose 10-20 bg's than to spend 10 mins of questing to get contender, to reach the same gearlevel.

5. I had a very disappointing BG earlier on horde....So I'm new to Frostwolf and decided to hit the Horde bg's to gear up. I was quite excited to see us queue into a Pokemon premade, I have heard them go on about being one of the best PvP guilds out there, sick I thought, get to test my holy skills out.

Wait....is this random group of people (I didn't check their gear so I can't bring that into it) two capping a premade?o.O
    Spoiler: Show

Halfway through the BG a Pokemonz DK in full Grevious Gear jumped on me, 'Oh ****, I'm so ****ed right? Like I'm not even gemmed or enchanted' D:

^About 2 minutes into our fight, I'm soo oom from keeping myself up, the Ghoul in Fear Lock, kicking his Gargoyles into fears and keeping everyone else around me up who have clearly never of heard of peeling ;_;

Just a quick gear show off, BiS m9 Kappa.

GG, even random people can 3 cap a premade...oh note the extra death for the DK that was on me...he became more of a pest than a threat so I went full Shockadin on his *** ^.^

Skill>Gear guys, that's all you need. doubt horde will lsoe every BG or even over 85% if they just try their hardest and play the objectives

Ignore the horrible Ui, I only jsut started playing again and made some basic **** ;_;
    Edited: January 27, 2016

6. Both sides have equal noobs that dont even understand how flag and base games work.

Its not always gear related, most of the time its teamwork related which those kids have no clue off, hunting healers, hunting flag/orb carriers, defend bases etc

7. I have 7 horde, 4 alliance, all BiS, and I almost never premade. I win 95% of bg's on both factions regardless of premades. Oh and those screenshots, if I'm not mistaken there's literally 5/10 healers on Alliance. If you have 4+ healers on your team [more if it's a bigger bg] in my experience, it usually means you lost.

Gear difference is ridiculous in MoP, it's the first expac where gear was this drastic between tiers. You definitely want to join premades if you can, even getting 1 good dps and healer to tie up the other team while you cap asap will work most the time.

8. I have 7 horde, 4 alliance, all BiS, and I almost never premade. I win 95% of bg's on both factions regardless of premades. Oh and those screenshots, if I'm not mistaken there's literally 5/10 healers on Alliance. If you have 4+ healers on your team [more if it's a bigger bg] in my experience, it usually means you lost..
    It was 4 healers, Facethesun was shadow with some insane Off heals! And where I agree with that, but when it's 4 healers vs 2 Healers and one being full Contender geared then usually the first will win. Especially on this map where one healer can take flag and be accompanied by 1 damager and another healer while the two other healers work on efc or keeping the enemy at bay.

9. 1 good healer can pretty much carry whole group

10. 1 good healer can pretty much carry whole group
    Good feral druid, good ww monk, and good mage can carry group, its not about healers, its about acctualy throwing some cc(atleast some) on thier healer.

11. Good feral druid, good ww monk, and good mage can carry group, its not about healers, its about acctualy throwing some cc(atleast some) on thier healer.
    Until a trigger happy Warrior comes along and Bladestorms right on top of them >.>

12. Until a trigger happy Warrior comes along and Bladestorms right on top of them >.>
    all of this 3 classes hardcounter warrior.
    also that post about the BG is absolutly lame.there is 6 healrs of 20 players no1 will die.and you are so happy you cant die as holy paladin....welll welcome to MOP pvp there is a reason good healers can stay alive till 70+% dampening in arena......you also have x2 pvp trinkets that mean you are 80% pvp res vs grievious geared it will be huge surprise if anyone die in this bg.
    Edited: January 27, 2016

13. all of this 3 classes hardcounter warrior.
    also that post about the BG is absolutly lame.there is 6 healrs of 20 players no1 will die.and you are so happy you cant die as holy paladin....welll welcome to MOP pvp there is a reason good healers can stay alive till 70+% dampening in arena......you also have x2 pvp trinkets that mean you are 80% pvp res vs grievious geared it will be huge surprise if anyone die in this bg.
    You misunderstoond, I referred to a warrior on their team Bladestorming on top of the CC targets...was a joke but w/e.

Yes there is 6 healers...but 4 on one side and 2 on the other, whats your point? Incorrect, I was happy that I can't die as a trash geared Hpal agaisnt a full geared Unh Dk and also keeping everyone around up at the same time (you can see in the SS that they was taking damage from others, I think a mage or warlock was picking them off). Which I believe is quite a feat in Contenders gear with a Strength cloak rofl. Yes my double trink obviously helped me reduce the numbers on me, but after 5-6 minutes of us ****ing around with my on 20k mana you would of thought I should of died by now...or atleast one of the other guys I was keeping up. I don't know why you are acting so salty, was you the DK and you're trying to brush some of this off? ;)

I had low Hp, low Spirit and low healing output...Resilience isn't everything you know.

14. You misunderstoond, I referred to a warrior on their team Bladestorming on top of the CC targets...was a joke but w/e.

Yes there is 6 healers...but 4 on one side and 2 on the other, whats your point? Incorrect, I was happy that I can't die as a trash geared Hpal agaisnt a full geared Unh Dk and also keeping everyone around up at the same time (you can see in the SS that they was taking damage from others, I think a mage or warlock was picking them off). Which I believe is quite a feat in Contenders gear with a Strength cloak rofl. Yes my double trink obviously helped me reduce the numbers on me, but after 5-6 minutes of us ****ing around with my on 20k mana you would of thought I should of died by now...or atleast one of the other guys I was keeping up. I don't know why you are acting so salty, was you the DK and you're trying to brush some of this off? ;)

I had low Hp, low Spirit and low healing output...Resilience isn't everything you know.
    Since i got fully geared unholy i can tell u that w/o any cds (which this is probably the case) he cant harm not even half naked healer. At least not here on Warmane. Second thing where u are braging is 5 geared dps players against 4 ally geared healers with low geared dps. So, only dk and shadow priest did some dmg. 2 of 10 players on ally side did something. 24 million dmg one vs 19.5 million dmg done. DPS only, which means u had the advantage since u were not dependent on one player (like that shadow priest who did almost 50% of all ally dmg). Thats easy to beat no matter how good heals they had. WP

15. Since i got fully geared unholy i can tell u that w/o any cds (which this is probably the case) he cant harm not even half naked healer. At least not here on Warmane. Second thing where u are braging is 5 geared dps players against 4 ally geared healers with low geared dps. So, only dk and shadow priest did some dmg. 2 of 10 players on ally side did something. 24 million dmg one vs 19.5 million dmg done. DPS only, which means u had the advantage since u were not dependent on one player (like that shadow priest who did almost 50% of all ally dmg). Thats easy to beat no matter how good heals they had. WP
    if you decided to skip over what I said (your fault not mine) I said we we're fighting for a good 5mins+. An unholy's longest Cd is no longer than that and yes Garg was up twice...

not really bragging...just proving that Horde don't always lose and premades don't mean ****. But seeing as your'e alliance, you want to defend your premade infested Faction so w/e /shrug

123 ... Last