1. There is a secret to win BGs even if you solo que. Only pro players knows this.... Now you will hear this secret from me, and you would win a lot of BGs as solo same rate as if you were in a premade. Here is my secret. Always remember that Ilyanah taught you this!
    Spoiler: Show

2. I win 9/10 games as horde, solo and grp que with 2-3 man parties, so idk what you're talking about.

3. I win 98% of bgs in horde, I dont know what u are talking about.

4. if you decided to skip over what I said (your fault not mine) I said we we're fighting for a good 5mins+. An unholy's longest Cd is no longer than that and yes Garg was up twice...

not really bragging...just proving that Horde don't always lose and premades don't mean ****. But seeing as your'e alliance, you want to defend your premade infested Faction so w/e /shrug
    I got charrs on both faction and most of them are fully geared and im not the one here whos bragging with beating ally premade which was "infested" with healers supporting mostly 300k hp players. Thats not proof. Its small-minded and sore bragging...

5. It was 4 healers, Facethesun was shadow with some insane Off heals! And where I agree with that, but when it's 4 healers vs 2 Healers and one being full Contender geared then usually the first will win. Especially on this map where one healer can take flag and be accompanied by 1 damager and another healer while the two other healers work on efc or keeping the enemy at bay.
    shadowpriest = insane off heals , does not compute :O

6. In all the years I've played on Frostwolf I've never seen horde in such a low state. I mean, when Frostwolf was WotLK, horde dominated. When Frostwolf was Cata, horde dominated-- and for the first part of Frostwolf's Pandaria time, horde more or less came out on top of PvP.

Thing is, all the top guilds are bored with horde. All it takes is one or two elitist PvP guilds to decide to change factions and everyone follows them unless they're low gears who joined recently and have no idea what's going on... which is mostly all the horde has left. Aside from that, horde have a few die-hard loyals who would sooner gouge out their own eyeballs with a plastic spoon-fork than join the Alliance.

TL;DR

It's easy to change factions. People follow the cool crowd wherever they go and they just happen to be Alliance right now until they realize how boring it is with world PvP and BGs being so one-sided and they move back.
    Edited: January 29, 2016

7. I win 98% of bgs in horde, I dont know what u are talking about.
    There are more bg's of which you play, and people usually have diferent experiences. If you win bgs (probably in premades), doesn't means that the majority of the horde is also winning.

8. I got charrs on both faction and most of them are fully geared
    What does that have to do with this?
    and im not the one here whos bragging with beating ally premade
    Who said you was?o.o
    which was "infested" with healers supporting mostly 300k hp players.
    Yep there was totally 300k hp players there m9 :^)
    Thats not proof. Its small-minded and sore bragging...
    Oh I'm sorry...SS's of me winning a bg as horde against a premade whilst soloQuing is not proof that horde don't lose every bg against premades when they soloQ? Sick sick sick.

9. In all the years I've played on Frostwolf I've never seen horde in such a low state. I mean, when Frostwolf was WotLK, horde dominated. When Frostwolf was Cata, horde dominated-- and for the first part of Frostwolf's Pandaria time, horde more or less came out on top of PvP.
    Fw was alway alliance dominate during Wotlk and Cata, and didn't was my personal experience, I remember how everyday alot of QQ thread was opened in the forum.
    Edited: January 30, 2016

10. well... about one or two months ago, premade, or no premade, we (ally) would pretty much wipe out BG in first minute or so. It was so freaking boring to play cause not only we won with ease, but sometimes we wouldn't have a single death for days... And I don't do many premades at all.... Lately it's getting better, I see more and more premades on horde side, which is really good, and we actually lose from time to time. I just hope u guys keep improving and win more and more matches so PVP can be fun again.

11. well... about one or two months ago, premade, or no premade, we (ally) would pretty much wipe out BG in first minute or so. It was so freaking boring to play cause not only we won with ease, but sometimes we wouldn't have a single death for days... And I don't do many premades at all.... Lately it's getting better, I see more and more premades on horde side, which is really good, and we actually lose from time to time. I just hope u guys keep improving and win more and more matches so PVP can be fun again.
    What ^he said and just to add: I actually think the win rate is almost on par with Horde and Ally. Just remember that with every loss, you learn some insights on how to play your character well, and slowly you'll start seeing wins. If you don't look at how you're playing wrong, then you should probably check yourself. Gluck!

12. What ^he said and just to add: I actually think the win rate is almost on par with Horde and Ally. Just remember that with every loss, you learn some insights on how to play your character well, and slowly you'll start seeing wins. If you don't look at how you're playing wrong, then you should probably check yourself. Gluck!
    Yeah because when your whole team is in full greens, not getting the flag back,not getting the enemy flag, not getting bases,not defending bases, AFK, not killing/CCing enemy healers, not peeling for your healers..... its YOUR fault. In what world does that make any sense?

13. Yeah because when your whole team is in full greens, not getting the flag back,not getting the enemy flag, not getting bases,not defending bases, AFK, not killing/CCing enemy healers, not peeling for your healers..... its YOUR fault. In what world does that make any sense?
    What Babaloogani said applies to those " in full greens, not getting the flag back,not getting the enemy flag, not getting bases,not defending bases, AFK, not killing/CCing enemy healers, not peeling for your healers" too, and not just you. It's a good advice, maybe YOU don't need it in which case ignore it. But most people need the reminder to keep on improving their own playstyle.

14. Yeah horde is pretty bad at the moment.

First 1234 ... Last