1. Stuck at "Success". again.

Hello again.

So I logged in yesterday, worked fine. Actually for a change had minimal lag which was fricken amazing. could actually cast 5 spells in a row without lagging out. :') But now, today, I am stuck at success. Any suggestions? (I've done the drill though, unchecked "read-only", google dns, realmlist, and all that default fixes.)

Please help me, I am beginning to think I am simply not destined to play this fakin game because either it's 50 k ms or it's "convert your account" or it's "Success! .......... (not really you're waiting for nothing.)"

Thanks for the read, again.

2. are you able to log-in in other Warmanse Realms?
    try to use google dns

3. Lemme check... I'll try WotLK.
    Okay it is all realms/expansions which I possess. I do believe I am already making use of google dns? ._.

Btw thank you for replying I see you are really active in the forum giving morons like me (who instantly bomb the forum the second something goes south) advice and help.

4. RESOLVED (for now)...

This is what one should do when encountering the endless "Success!":
    - Calm tf down, go over stuff rationally.
    - Flush your DNS firstly. (You probably don't have to but I did all of this in succession so bear with me...)
    - Clear your mf cache.
    - NOW! Un-tick the "read-only" attribute of your entire WoW-folder.

Congratulations. You can do the wow ggnolifewp

:) Hope this helps anybody whom stumbles upon it in a fit of rage :D

5. Back to Unresolved ( I am not destined to play this game).

The "read-only" attribute of the WoW folder automatically re-checks itself, like the second I close the properties for the folder, it re-checks it. so yeah :/ I'd love a fix for that xD (huge apologies for triple posting but yeah.)

6. I have the same problem and the read only just re-checks itself as soon as close properties, what to do?